Days Inn Jefferson City
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$131
$116
Priceline
$97
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanbagelssmoke smellcontinental breakfastpool and hot tubmicrowave and refrigeratorpancake machineplace to sleepstay there againthree nightsother hotelsstaff was friendlythe breakfast areagrocery storebusiness tripnetflixmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2013

2nd overnight stay in 3 months. Courteous staff, rooms are comfortable and clean, free breakfast is great. And fun w/grandkids who visited w/us at the pool. Costs a little more than some of the other places, but I'm willing to pay more for the quality.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

I can see why this hotel gets such high ratings!!! Easy to get to and great price!! We got a king non smoking room which was fantastic. CLEAN and comfy. Bed was plush and firm. Breakfast was several cereals muffins bagels juices fresh coffee and hot teas. Eating area was also clean with nice seating. I am picky but was VERY happy here. So go by and stay with them, you won't regret it.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Room was clean and service was ok. Breakfast was very basic, no hot items and the pool and hot tub were ok altho the pool was crying for a paint job but it was clean

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 27, 2013

If not for two things-I would have given it a five. I'll give you my reasons so you can decide if you would have given them the 5.

The first reason was because we had a party of 3, registered as three, but there was only a single huge bed, which would have easily accomodated us all if we would have wanted to sleep together. The internet photograph showed a couch or devan, which was not present. While I am certain we could have gotten another room if we had asked, but my handicapped daughter decided she wanted to use her new sleeping bag. So we let her "camp" on the floor instead of getting another room. She was excited because we were taking her Camp Wonderland the next day.

We had decided to celebrate our 39th Wedding Anniversary by simply getting away and doing nothing constructive and simply relaxing. This turn out to be the perfect place for us.

The second reason is because there was no sugar-free syrup at breakfast. The will be explained in more detail later.

Checking in was flawless. The staff was very friendly and very helpful.

Our room was spotless and spacious. There were more cable stations than most have, including SciFy, QVC, HBO, and more.

The bed was, perhaps, the biggest bed I have ever seen and I have no idea was to call it but BIG. There were lots of electrical outlets all located at convenient locations so everyone had their own setup without having to crowd another. Everyone in our family has multiple devices-so this was a real treat! The Wi-Fi was strong and our devices had no trouble getting online.

Our room was a non-smoking room on a non-smoking floor. This meant there was not any smoking "leakage" that I have often seen when you have smoking and non-smoking rooms on the same floor. I did not smell a hint of smoke the entire time we were there. In addition, our room was very handicapped-friendly and we found the entire building easy for our daughter to use. She had one of the most enjoyable times she has had in a while.

There is an heated indoor swinning pool, not big, I'd say 15 by 30 feet which is in a locked room that is accessed by a digital code. This code is given to you upon checkin. The room also has a hot spa that is maybe 8 by 10. We found both to be very enjoyable. The spa has a timed waterjet feature you set in increments of 5 minutes before you get in. There are towels in the pool area for you to use-so you don't have to use your room towels if you don't want to.

The breakfast was about what you would expect. They had danish, cereal (cheerios, frosted flakes, and raisin brain), oatmeal, juice, coffee, teabags, friut (apples and bananas), toast, bagels, and eggos. They did have cream cheese for the bagels.

There was no accomodation for me. If they would have had a few sugar-free items such as a few jellies or sugar-free syrup, I would have been tempted to part with a five.

I was able to have cheerios, hot tea, and a bagel. The breakfast was keep well-stocked while we were there.

There are two eating places nearby, a Culverts and McDonalds are a short distance down the road. Since the motel is on a dead-end road, there is virtually no traffic to bother you as you come and go. There are several gas stations nearby, one across the street from McDonalds several others across the freeway.

Getting to the motel is easy, just head for McDonalds but continue down the road. You will pass Culverts, Econolodge, and then Days Inn is next.

I have stayed at both the Econolodge and Days Inn - and I consider the Days Inn a much better value and better choice.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family