“Good place to stay”

Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Jefferson City
Quincy, Illinois
“Good place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2011

Spent a night here while checking out the area prior to being transferred to Jefferson City. Room was clean, very quiet and had a good nights sleep. Nothing special, but would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
jcd38740, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson City, responded to this review, August 9, 2011
Welcome to the area! I'm glad you got a good nights sleep and were satisfied with the accomodations! Best of luck on your move and new job and thanks again for staying with us.

Days Inn Jefferson City, MO

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Louisiana, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2011

I travel to Jefferson City for conferences on a yearly basis. Formerly I have stayed in other lodging in the area and have been very disappointed. This year I decided to stay at the Days Inn based on the great price, convenient location, and stellar reviews. I was not disappointed! The staff in the lobby were very welcoming and helpful. My room was updated and very clean. I will definitely be returning!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank sandrunr
jcd38740, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson City, responded to this review, August 6, 2011
We really appreciate you giving us a shot based on the reviews that you read. I worry sometimes that folks are too kind to us with their reviews! We have been able to get refrigerators, 32 inch flat screens, and new mattresses in the rooms thus far and are dangerously close to having a microwave in every room. While we still have a lot of work to do, our guests can rest assured that we are working as hard as we can to improve the property every day. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, if you're happy, then I'm happy. I look forward to seeing you next year for your conference and thank you again for giving us a shot to earn your business.

Hector, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

This is the best Days Inn that we have stayed in. We travel alot for business and pleasure. The rates were excellent and the service and quality of this Hotel was superior. Staff day and night were helpful and pleasant. Rooms were clean and breakfast was fresh and delicious. We will definitely stay here again. All Days Inn should be this good.

Room Tip: Call this Hotel directly and you will treated well.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Hogfarmer5
jcd38740, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson City, responded to this review, August 5, 2011
I wouldn't go as far as saying "Best Days Inn in the country" but I appreciate the compliment and we are just happy that you were satisfied with your stay. Thank you for taking your time to submit a review about your stay with us. While we have been able to make many improvements to the property over the last nine months we are still far from perfect and have a lot of work to do. My family and I can't thank you enough for staying with us and we do hope that we see you again on your next visit to our area.

Long Grove, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2011

We both smoke, & this motel is one of the few we've found that still offers smoking rooms. However, they do keep the smoking rooms smelling fresh & clean. Our room was clean & comfortable, & the free breakfast offered a nice selection. The staff was very friendly, & the room rate was very reasonable. We'll definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cyndy42
Thank you for taking your valuable time to write about your stay. We take additional steps every day to ensure that our smoking rooms have as little an odor as possible. I have found that many couples that stay may have one smoker and one non-smoker and we want the non-smoker who is staying in the smoking room to be as comfortable as possible as well. Thank you again for your kind review and I hope to see you again in the future.

Austin TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2011

I was surprised to see that the rooms were so nice for the price. My main concern was the good rate, and willing to settle for less, but I was pleasantly surprised that our room was furnished as nice as much more costly hotels. We will definitely go to Days Inn again. I just hope the one I'm staying in in Galveston, Texas soon, will be as nice as the one in Jefferson City. The man at the desk, Randal, (maybe the manager), made the big difference. He was polite, friendly and very helpful - above and beyond what one would expect.

Room Tip: Just tell them your needs.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank carla9002
jcd38740, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson City, responded to this review, July 28, 2011
Well thank you for that kind review. We are really happy that you thought it was a good price for the room and amenities. I can't speak for the Days Inn in Galveston as all properties are independently owned and operated and I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'd bumped into a few rough hotels within our brand in the past. Sites like these are helpful when making those decisions. When I travel I always listen to what past guests have had to say. I'm glad I was able to help you out with whatever you needed during your stay and hopefully I'll get the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Hope you have a good trip in Galveston!

Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2011

Very friendly place to be. Staff was very helpful and eager to help with anything you need. Rooms very clean and comfortable. Very easy to locate and get in and out of. Resturants with in walking distance as well as a grocery store.

Staff was very laid back but yet very professional at the same time.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank julidailey123
jcd38740, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson City, responded to this review, July 26, 2011
We're glad you enjoyed your stay, we sure enjoyed having you. I know that sometimes we do seem a little laid back, but I'm glad you thought we had stuck a good balance between laid back and professional. We try and treat folks like we would treat our friends and family and thus far it has served us well as we have gotten to know many good people like yourself! Look forward to seeing you again next time you're in town.

Raytown, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2011

Randal was very quick to help with the reservation issue we had with our room. It was no fault of theirs but it was quickly resolved and we had a great stay. The hotel was pleasant. The pool and jacuzzi were great. We had no complaints whatsoever. The staff were very courteous. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tigreyes2u
Thank you for your review! I'm glad we were able to get the reservation issue resolved quickly and I apologize that there was a problem in the first place. I'll sure pass the compliments on to the staff and again we thank you very much for staying with us.