“Best Place in Town”

Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Jefferson City
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best Place in Town”
Reviewed June 30, 2011

I travel extensively for work and without a doubt have found a quality place to rest when I am in Jeff City. Pricing is extremely reasonable and the customer service is outstanding. The new management has also made fantastic new changes including new beds and numerous other updated amenities.

My only knock is that it does not have a gym. But, with all of the surrounding hills I have been able to get in quality workouts.

The quality is well above the price point and for this I will not say anywhere else when in Jeff City.

1 Thank kreega
jcd38740, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson City, responded to this review, July 4, 2011
We appreciate your business and thank you for your recommendation. We know we don't have a "fancy" hotel, so to speak, but we do try to make sure that all of our guests leave feeling like the property was a good value. Thank you for noticing the improvements we've been able to make. We take no profit from the property and everything extra goes right back into improvements. We will continue to update as we can afford to and hopefully sometime in the near future get to a fitness center!

Thanks for your review.

573-761-3600

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Very nice and friendly! Using trip advisor about 90 min. south of Jefferson City, I looked for a place 2 stay enroute to Illinois. I saw that the Day's Inn had received excellent ratings and was in my price range. It met all of my expectations! And a bonus for me was that the complementary continental breakfast had yogurt and fresh fruit! I would highly recommend this place and stay here again if my travels took me this direction again! :-)

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank mathteacher54
Many thanks for your kind review! We're happy you enjoyed your stay and hopefully your travels will bring you this way again.

Thanks,

Saint Peters, Missouri
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Business had brought me to Jefferson city on a regular basses. I had stayed at a couple of the local hotels prior to staying at Day's Inn. What sets them apart from other hotels is their customer service. I found the owner and staff extremely friendly and willing to go the extra mile. The rooms are very spacious and clean. You won't find a better hotel / staff then this one that truly cares about you and your visit to Jefferson City.

1 Thank CMM1025
Thank you for your review. We do our best to make all guests feel as if they are at home and I'm just glad you were satisfied with your time here at our hotel. Look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Thanks,

Days Inn Jefferson City, Missouri
Union, Missouri, USA
Reviewed June 28, 2011

I've been staying at the Days Inn Monday through Thursday (give or take) since roughly October for an extended project I'm doing in Jefferson City. In that time I've visited several other hotels in the area that my colleagues would stay at and I can say six things about the Days Inn off of the top of my head:

1. Compared to the other hotels in town the Days Inn is extremely UNDERpriced. Several of the other hotels in town are as much as $110 more per night.
2. The staff is, by far, the most responsive, welcoming, knowledgeable, caring, and friendly. No matter what time of day or night you're always greeted by someone courteous who actually cares about helping you.
3. The rooms are very clean, very well maintained, and very generous in space when compared to any of the competing hotels I've visited.
4. Their wireless internet is free (so no surcharges like some places do). It's also a great deal faster than the other hotels in town, including the ones that make you pay.
5. Regardless of time of day/night I have always found a parking spot (also free). I have stayed at many hotels that charge you for parking or expect that you don't mind walking a half mile to your room after a long day of work. If you're kind enough to know their name they repay the same effort ten fold (even for those travelers unlike myself who are only there for a weekend).
6. I have now convinced a total of ELEVEN of my colleagues (Whom, like myself, are able to expense their rooms for business, regardless of price) to stay at the Days Inn. These ladies and gentlemen have stayed in $500/night rooms in Vegas, New York, etc, and they choose to stay at the Days Inn over any other hotel in town.

As my project in Jefferson City draws to a close I am greatly saddened and not looking forward to what other hotels have to offer me. I assure you I count myself lucky to have stayed with the Days Inn this entire time, and so will you.

2 Thank Joseph R
Wow, that was very kind Joe. We just absolutley cannot thank you enough for all that you've done for us since you've been here. We appreciate your recommendations and your comments. This place will be a little less entertaining after all you guys move on to your next work location but I look forward to seeing you periodically when you are back in Jefferson City. It's been a pleasure and again, thank you.

Days Inn Jefferson City, Missouri
Mount Vernon, Illinois
Reviewed June 25, 2011

I had a project in Jefferson City that would last at least 3 months. I called around to various hotels, and did not find a hotel that really wanted my business for the next 3 months. Someone mentioned this hotel. Noramlly I don't consider Days Inn for business travel. This one is different. This one is locally owned. The family that owns and ACTIVELY manages it is by far the most professional and friendly hotel owners that I have met. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel for business or pleasure travel. Give them a try. They will go out of their way to earn your business.

Room Tip: Ask for Randal...General Manager
3 Thank GalenMonk
jcd38740, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson City, responded to this review, June 28, 2011
Galen,

It has been a true pleasure to have you and your co-workers staying with for the past 6-8 months. I apprecaite all of your help, feedback, and most importantly...your company. We just cannot thank you enough for all that you've done for us. I hope that your business will bring you back down to Jefferson City in the near future. Thanks again for everything.

St. Peters, MIssouri
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I stay in Jeff City on a regular basis for business. After experiencing the various hotels in the Capital City, I chose the Days Inn because it provides the best value and the best service.

The hotel is clean, well maintained, and the staff is VERY attentive to individual guest needs. The staff is genuinely friendly and goes out of their way to get to know you. As a result, it feels like home away from home.

The new management has taken what was a good, dependable hotel, and are turning it into a true first-class operation. Considerable effort and investment has been put into upgrading amenities and hiring capable staff.

You could pay much more to stay at other hotels in Jeff City, but with much less satisfying results. The owners at Days Inn truly care about their guests, and it shows.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank BigRedFan50
Thank you, it is very important to us that our guests are satisfied with our hotel and we will do everything we can to make sure that is the case. We appreciate you sticking with us through the ownership transition and I hope that you will continue to notice postive improvements to the property.

Thanks again,

Durand, Michigan
Reviewed June 19, 2011

We were very satisfied with this motel, but what really set this one apart it the service there. This is US family owned and you could tell they really want to do their best to make your stay as good as possible.
It's not a fancy hotel, (not many Days Inn are) but we were very well taken care of. The room was very neat and clean.
The breakfast was very good, much better than most places I have been to.
The only negative I would say is that we heard a little noise from the room above us, but that is just being picky.
If I travel back to Jefferson City, MO again, Days Inn will be where I stay!
I highly recomend it.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank TheIndo4
Can't thank you enough for the review, we appreciate you staying and we're very happy that you were satisfied with your stay. Look forward to seeing you if you are ever down this way again!