I've been staying at the Days Inn Monday through Thursday (give or take) since roughly October for an extended project I'm doing in Jefferson City. In that time I've visited several other hotels in the area that my colleagues would stay at and I can say six things about the Days Inn off of the top of my head:
1. Compared to the other hotels in town the Days Inn is extremely UNDERpriced. Several of the other hotels in town are as much as $110 more per night.
2. The staff is, by far, the most responsive, welcoming, knowledgeable, caring, and friendly. No matter what time of day or night you're always greeted by someone courteous who actually cares about helping you.
3. The rooms are very clean, very well maintained, and very generous in space when compared to any of the competing hotels I've visited.
4. Their wireless internet is free (so no surcharges like some places do). It's also a great deal faster than the other hotels in town, including the ones that make you pay.
5. Regardless of time of day/night I have always found a parking spot (also free). I have stayed at many hotels that charge you for parking or expect that you don't mind walking a half mile to your room after a long day of work. If you're kind enough to know their name they repay the same effort ten fold (even for those travelers unlike myself who are only there for a weekend).
6. I have now convinced a total of ELEVEN of my colleagues (Whom, like myself, are able to expense their rooms for business, regardless of price) to stay at the Days Inn. These ladies and gentlemen have stayed in $500/night rooms in Vegas, New York, etc, and they choose to stay at the Days Inn over any other hotel in town.
As my project in Jefferson City draws to a close I am greatly saddened and not looking forward to what other hotels have to offer me. I assure you I count myself lucky to have stayed with the Days Inn this entire time, and so will you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *As of June 1, 2012 this hotel is now powered by solar pannels, we appreciate those who have helped to make this possible. The owners and employees of the Days Inn Jefferson City are proud to be the first hotel in the state of Missouri to use a renewable energy system. This American owned and operated Days Inn hotel in Jefferson City, Missouri was built in 1999. The property offers indoor pool and hot tub, free wireless and wired internet access throughout the hotel, breakfast from 6-10 daily. Rooms include new mattresses, ironing boards, hair dryers, coffee, free long distance, and 32 inch flat screen TVs. The Days Inn is located near the State Capitol, Governor's Mansion, the Katy Trail, Historic Downtown Jefferson City, St. Mary's Hospital, Capitol Regional Hospital and Lincoln University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn Jefferson City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jefferson City Days Hotel Jefferson City