“Highly Recommended”

Days Inn Jefferson City
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Jefferson City
Reviewed June 28, 2011

I've been staying at the Days Inn Monday through Thursday (give or take) since roughly October for an extended project I'm doing in Jefferson City. In that time I've visited several other hotels in the area that my colleagues would stay at and I can say six things about the Days Inn off of the top of my head:

1. Compared to the other hotels in town the Days Inn is extremely UNDERpriced. Several of the other hotels in town are as much as $110 more per night.
2. The staff is, by far, the most responsive, welcoming, knowledgeable, caring, and friendly. No matter what time of day or night you're always greeted by someone courteous who actually cares about helping you.
3. The rooms are very clean, very well maintained, and very generous in space when compared to any of the competing hotels I've visited.
4. Their wireless internet is free (so no surcharges like some places do). It's also a great deal faster than the other hotels in town, including the ones that make you pay.
5. Regardless of time of day/night I have always found a parking spot (also free). I have stayed at many hotels that charge you for parking or expect that you don't mind walking a half mile to your room after a long day of work. If you're kind enough to know their name they repay the same effort ten fold (even for those travelers unlike myself who are only there for a weekend).
6. I have now convinced a total of ELEVEN of my colleagues (Whom, like myself, are able to expense their rooms for business, regardless of price) to stay at the Days Inn. These ladies and gentlemen have stayed in $500/night rooms in Vegas, New York, etc, and they choose to stay at the Days Inn over any other hotel in town.

As my project in Jefferson City draws to a close I am greatly saddened and not looking forward to what other hotels have to offer me. I assure you I count myself lucky to have stayed with the Days Inn this entire time, and so will you.

2  Thank Joseph R
jcd38740, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2011

Wow, that was very kind Joe. We just absolutley cannot thank you enough for all that you've done for us since you've been here. We appreciate your recommendations and your comments. This place will be a little less entertaining after all you guys move on to your next work location but I look forward to seeing you periodically when you are back in Jefferson City. It's been a pleasure and again, thank you.

573-761-3600

Reviewed June 25, 2011

I had a project in Jefferson City that would last at least 3 months. I called around to various hotels, and did not find a hotel that really wanted my business for the next 3 months. Someone mentioned this hotel. Noramlly I don't consider Days Inn for business travel. This one is different. This one is locally owned. The family that owns and ACTIVELY manages it is by far the most professional and friendly hotel owners that I have met. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel for business or pleasure travel. Give them a try. They will go out of their way to earn your business.

Room Tip: Ask for Randal...General Manager
3  Thank GalenMonk
jcd38740, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2011

Galen,

It has been a true pleasure to have you and your co-workers staying with for the past 6-8 months. I apprecaite all of your help, feedback, and most importantly...your company. We just cannot thank you enough for all that you've done for us. I hope that your business will bring you back down to Jefferson City in the near future. Thanks again for everything.

Reviewed June 21, 2011

I stay in Jeff City on a regular basis for business. After experiencing the various hotels in the Capital City, I chose the Days Inn because it provides the best value and the best service.

The hotel is clean, well maintained, and the staff is VERY attentive to individual guest needs. The staff is genuinely friendly and goes out of their way to get to know you. As a result, it feels like home away from home.

The new management has taken what was a good, dependable hotel, and are turning it into a true first-class operation. Considerable effort and investment has been put into upgrading amenities and hiring capable staff.

You could pay much more to stay at other hotels in Jeff City, but with much less satisfying results. The owners at Days Inn truly care about their guests, and it shows.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank BigRedFan50

Thank you, it is very important to us that our guests are satisfied with our hotel and we will do everything we can to make sure that is the case. We appreciate you sticking with us through the ownership transition and I hope that you will continue to notice postive improvements to the property.

Thanks again,

Reviewed June 19, 2011

We were very satisfied with this motel, but what really set this one apart it the service there. This is US family owned and you could tell they really want to do their best to make your stay as good as possible.
It's not a fancy hotel, (not many Days Inn are) but we were very well taken care of. The room was very neat and clean.
The breakfast was very good, much better than most places I have been to.
The only negative I would say is that we heard a little noise from the room above us, but that is just being picky.
If I travel back to Jefferson City, MO again, Days Inn will be where I stay!
I highly recomend it.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank TheIndo4

Can't thank you enough for the review, we appreciate you staying and we're very happy that you were satisfied with your stay. Look forward to seeing you if you are ever down this way again!

Reviewed June 11, 2011

Rated number 1 for Jeff City on Trip Advisor. I wasn't impressed. I think it only cost my company around $53 so for a clean adequate room I guess it's a good vallue.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
jcd38740, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2011

Thank you for your review of the property. We do strive to impress all of our guests and I'm sorry that we did not live up to our own high standards during your stay. We are far from a five-star hotel when it comes to the frills, but we do provide clean rooms, new mattresses, 32-inch flat screen TVs, free wireless and hard wired internet, and a fridge in every room with an indoor pool and hot tub and breakfast for $50-$60 per night. We're happy that you found our hotel to be a good value. Thanks again for the review.

Reviewed June 1, 2011

I do alot of traveling and spend weeks if not months at a time in hotels do to my job. I feel like I have been to enough hotels/motels to be able to express my opinion. This was by far one of the nicest if not the nicest places Ive stayed in. The owners and staff there went above and beyond to make my stay there pleasant. If I end up in Jefferson City again that is the hotel that I would drive straight to. Dont know if the owners read these reviews or not but if yall do I just wanted to say thanks again and my stay was awesome. I appreciate it

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank rigginsfield
jcd38740, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2011

We do read these reviews and we cannot thank you enough for writing about your experience at our hotel. It means a lot to us to know that guests are enjoying their time here. We know it is not ideal to be away from home and family, in particular in your case when it is for weeks and months at a time, and we try and do everything that we can to make you feel at home. Thank you again for the recommendation and we hope that you will come back and visit us next time you're in town.

Reviewed May 21, 2011

We were staying with Super 8 for quite a while until they made billing mistakes (3 times in a row!) and took forever to acknowledge and correct them. With Days Inn, there are no such problems. The rooms are very spacious and very clean. The staff is very accomodating and very helpful. Brandon, in particular, found us a room for an extra night when they were reportedly booked solid. He is a top notch employee and a remarkable human being. The rest of the staff is equally remarkable. The fact that their continental breakfast was open until 10am instead of 9, like their "competition", was very appealing. In short, if a comfortable room at a very reasonable rate is sought, hard-pressed it would be to find a better experience than Days Inn in Jefferson City, Missouri.

Room Tip: Check the specials on their website.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank lypn8r
jcd38740, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2011

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience at another Jefferson City hotel but I'm glad that the back end of your trip was more enjoyable. I passed along the compliments about room cleanliness to our housekeeping staff and they appreciated it a great deal. Brandon is a great asset to business and we are very fortunate to have him as a staff member. Time and time again we receive feedback about how friendly and helpful he and the rest of the staff are and it means a lot to us all. I'd also like to thank you for your comments about the price you paid for the service/room you received. We work very hard to make certain that every one of our guests leave our hotel feeling like they got a good deal.

Thank you very kindly for your review.