DoubleTree by Hilton Jefferson City
Hotels.com
$109
$103
Hotels.com
Days Inn Jefferson City(Jefferson City)(Great Value!)
$47
$60
All reviewsdouble treethe penthousetop floorcookiesrooms are smallpie shapedparking garagerestaurant barholiday innnice hotelin townfitness centerroom was cleangreat roomfront desk staffgreat place to staybusiness center
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I had a great stay at DoubleTree. The hotel was clean and modern, staff was helpful and friendly and rooms were nice. The food from Sapphire Lounge was delicious. The only negative thing I can say (and why it didn't get an excellent rating) is that they don't offer free WiFi. What hotel in 2013 doesn't offer free WiFi??

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jeff W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Kelsi H: Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us your review and the compliments. The Wifi was recently upgraded to allow faster speeds and bandwidth. We do offer free Wifi in public areas at this time.

We appreciate you staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Jefferson City during your trip here... Where the little things matter!

Again, thank you for the kind compliments!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

would and will stay here again. Clean rooms and smelled clean and fresh. Bed was comfortable and never heard anything or any rooms around us. Food was good and parking was no issue. Located right by police department and always felt safe.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jeff W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Thank you for taking time to respond regarding your recent stay We are very pleased to know you had a great time and enjoyed the location of our hotel. We strive hard for comments such as yours.

We look forward to you staying with us again while in Jefferson City! We know the little things DO matter!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have stayed here on many occasions over the past year and each stay is about the same. The rooms are all decorated alike - they are clean and maintained, and all of the equipment is in good working condition. Only exception are the coffee makers - not a fan; most leak and/or do not drain a full cup of coffee without running the system twice. Also, I am a little disappointed that they no longer offer complimentary wifi. I was told this was done to make the system better and faster for the guests, but it's probably because there are fewer people on it because they don't want to pay. On the other hand, if you are a Gold or ATT customer, you can get it for free still. Parking is a bit of a cluster at times. The garage under the building is secure, but the spaces are very close together and it can be frustrating because of the way other guests park to avoid getting their doors dinged.

As I said, all of my visits have been pretty consistant, however, during my last stay housekeeping was a little over zealous and either took or threw away my personal wine glass (and yes, I did leave them a tip)... bummer.. it was unbreakable and traveled well with me and sadly the front desk really didn't seem as upset as I was.

Will I stay hear again? Likely. Everyone is very friendly, it's clean, and the restaurant staff is wonderful. The location is good, and it's easy to get around... I just will hide my wine glass the next time.

Room Tip: If you pay about $10 more you can get a room with a Capital view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Jeff W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your input. I apologize for the cup that you do not have anymore. I will check with our housekeeping department again to see if anything has been turned in. If so, I promise we will get it back to you. I will also bring the coffee maker issue you noted to management's attention. We certainly want quality equipment that work correctly.

WIFI, you are correct about a small fee...upgrades have been completed and we hope our guests are enjoying a much faster connection now. There is FREE internet in the public areas of the hotel, should you decide to use it.

Parking, yes, a little tight at times when we have a full hotel of guests.

Again, thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We value any input from our customers and appreciate you choosing Doubletree during your stay in Jefferson City...Where the little things do matter!

Cordially,

Jeff

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The hotel is round and easy to use as a landmark. We got the two room suite with jacuzzi tub. Enjoyed the view of the Capitol from the windows. The front desk staff were very nice got checked in and parked in the garage very nice and easy to park.The restaurant is in the penthouse and the view of the city was relaxing with great food options. Easy to go on your site seeing adventures from this location and always can use the round hotel as your landmark to navigate back to the hotel. Enjoyable stay will use again.The room was very quiet. Just a great overall experience the bed is very comfortable for a good night's rest.

Room Tip: ask for a view of Capitol lit up at night great view
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank gslincorp
Jeff W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear gslincorp,

Your comments and time to give us your review is appreciated very much.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

This hotel is a great place to stay. Rooms are well accomodated and the beds are comfy. Front desk staff is top notch and the warm cookies are a great touch. It's also only a two block walk up the hill to High Street which has several restaraunts and bars. We enjoyed Spectators and J Pfenny"s for Sportsd Bars with excellent food and caught the Royals and Cardinals games.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your kind comments. Yes, our location is perfect. Our downtown area has a little something for eveyone, including history, our amazing Capitol building, governor's gardens, sports bars and great dining spots...Don't forget Yo-Yums next time you are here. Great ice cream yogurt with many flavors and you get to build your own with lots of toppings...one of my favorite spots!

We look forward to your next visit to the DoubleTree by Hilton in Jefferson City...where the little things DO matter!