“Very Impressed”

Cuisines: Chinese
Springville
“Very Impressed”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Stopped here for lunch one day as we were passing through town and I was very impressed especially with the service! In particular one man, and I don't know his name, but he cleared the plates as we finished them and I watched him take care of the whole restaurant and I was shocked at how fast he'd clear plates and help everyone dining. One of the best workers I've watched in a long time!

On to the food...very very good!! I wish there were rangoons on the buffet...but the stuff that was there was very tasty. My parents loved the hot braised chicken wings.

The restaurant was very clean and well kept. Décor was nice. Loved the big fish tank by the buffet table...it was so pretty and the water was perfectly clean and clear.

If ever eating in Jefferson City again I would eat here again for sure!

• Visited April 2013

Jefferson City, Missouri, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“merely meh”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

we have dined here a couple times for the Sunday lunch buffet, and probably won't be back very soon. Not the cleanest place, not filthy, but could use some TLC. Food was at best average Chinese with the soups being the highlight. There are better Chinese buffets in town.

• Visited January 2013
Potosi, MO
“Great food!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Food was awesome! I am used to the typical Chinese Buffet, the food here is head and shoulders beyond that. The only buffet is weekday lunch, but ordering from the menu is highly recommended. Portions are huge! Get the egg rolls and crab rangoon.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank MORoadStar
taos missouri
“chinese”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

sunday are the best with the buffet . all you can eat and the food is realy good stay yill you are full , kids really like the buffet so they can try different dishes

Visited May 2012
Jefferson City, Missouri
“Different Chinese food”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I liked it. It wasn't the run of the mill Chinese buffet, it tasted like quality food, and had different things on the menu. I'll go back

Visited September 2012