“Great service and food!”

Gingerich Dutch Pantry Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Jamesport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Our waitress was great. We had BLTs and the tomatoes tasted like homegrown. The bakery has the best baked goods anywhere. All the breads are good, the caramel nut rolls are out of this world, and the Dutch Letters are awesome and addicting.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I always go eat here when I'm in town to visit family. We usually do the buffet (fried chicken, pulled pork, mashed potatoes, vegetables, fresh bread, homemade jellies, desserts, and salad. We always go next door to the bakery. Everything there is awesome!

2  Thank TripVbarS
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere was very relaxed. Our sweet tea was wonderfully refreshing. The buffet was not huge, but there was no need to have anymore choices. Every individual item on the bar was carefully made with the flavor and quality in mind (I.e. real mashed potatoes, and it was not necessary to add salt and pepper to anything.) This restaurant is what my husband and I look for in every small town we visit. It is far better than the best in Franklin County, Missouri. We will definitely be back. The individual that said the prices were too high must be comparing the restaurant to McDonald's disgusting dollar menu. I gladly pay more for quality and friendly service.

1  Thank ksincox
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We have been coming here for a few years now, Gingerich has always had great food. The buffet has some great home cooking at it, the fried chicken is always juicy and tender inside and a nice crispy exterior, I can't say enough. And when they serve their sausage and sauerkraut you'll be glad you had some, unfortunately It is not often enough. If you try this place you will come back.

1  Thank Sherri L
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I like to eat here and I keep returning. The delicious food and friendly people keep me coming back.

2  Thank ANGELIA S