“Drury Inn is great”

Drury Inn & Suites Jackson, MO
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Jackson
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 9, 2005

I was a little reluctant to stay at a hotel with no reviews, but I am so glad I did. I read about the amenities offered by the hotel, but everyone knows sometimes the hotels don't live up to the billing. This one does. The evening reception had free unlimited soda and 3 mixed drinks or wine. I went with the merlot. Very nice. Of course the nachos and snacks were good, too. We swam in the indoor pool and again no complaints. The suite was huge and spotless. Breakfast was scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuts and waffles. The area was nice and I would recomend it to anyone. We were there July 6, 2005.

Stayed: July 2005
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jackson
Comfort Suites Jackson/Cape Girardeau
Holiday Inn Express Cape Girardeau
Drury Inn & Suites Cape Girardeau
Drury Plaza Hotel Cape Girardeau Conference Center
Drury Plaza Hotel Cape Girardeau...
#7 of 10 in Cape Girardeau
Hampton Inn Cape Girardeau I-55 East
Auburn Place Hotel & Suites
Auburn Place Hotel & Suites
#4 of 10 in Cape Girardeau

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Jackson, MO? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Drury Inn & Suites Jackson, MO

Address: 225 Drury Ln, Jackson, MO 63755-6807
Location: United States > Missouri > Jackson
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Jackson
Price Range: $93 - $120 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Drury Inn & Suites Jackson, MO 3*
This Bavarian-style hotel off I-55 in Jackson may not look like the other Drury Inn & Suites on the outside, but our friendly staff always welcomes guests to relax in a clean, comfortable room and enjoy all of our free extras. Free breakfast is served daily, as well as free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Jackson, MO reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Hotel Jackson