“Garlicky Parmesan please!”

Add it.
Wings, Etc.
Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Just had dinner with my hubby, and the food was good. One of our favorite places to go, and always pleased with the food. I love, love, the garlicky Parmesan boneless wings!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Stopped in on a whim for lunch and were pleasantly surprised by the friendly staff and the wings. The restaurant was nicely appointed with Big Screen TV's for everyone ti watch their favorite games and the wings were wonderful, nicely done and sauced perfectly. The wait staff was very attentive and our glasses never went empty.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

My first time there and frys were cold and the burger was definatly a frozen patty thrown on the grill. the waitress gave our check and didnt come back for 17 mins. we were clearly ready to leave. the booth decor is falling apart and you can feel when the people behind you move a inch.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Best place in Jackson. The menu has a lot to choose from. Every choice I've made so far I have not regretted. Service is the best.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Our first few times to eat at Wings, Etc., I tried to sample different things on the menu. So far, I haven't found anything that wasn't really good. Of course the specialty is wings. My husband always orders those. He's working his way up to the Wall Sauce. If you can eat 16 wings with the Wall Sauce (hottest offered) without eating or drinking anything else, you get your picture on the Wall of Fame. He's only got two sauces to go! My favorite is the buffalo fried chicken wrap. You choose the sauce (med. is mine) and either blue cheese or ranch dressing. It is on a tortilla with the fried boneless chicken wing , lettuce and cheese. Comes with fries, straight or curly. Delicious and not a huge meal. The burgers are excellent, too. Several kinds to choose from. My favorite is the jalapino burger. Served with fries. Another favorite of mine is the Hawgzilla sandwich - pulled pork sandwich. Comes with fries also. They also have fried shrimp baskets. Haven't tried them yet, but heard they are really good too. So much more on the menu that I haven't tried yet. Too hard to pass on a wrap or burger when I go. Give them a try. I think you will like it.