“It's All Good”
Review of Scotties Pub House - CLOSED

Scotties Pub House
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

The Dublin Waffle is amazing. I've had something different every time I come & I'm never disappointed.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I was passing through town and pulled off of I-55 to get a bite to eat. I saw that the parking lot in front of Scotties was crowded. It was around 8pm on a Friday and the crowd was lively. I was seated quickly, placed my order and received my cold beer. Since the Cards were playing on TV, the crowd at the bar was engaged and attentive to the happenings on the TV screen.

The food came as I ordered it and was very tasty. The waitress (Jessica) was very friendly and visited the table frequently. I will visit again when I am in the area.

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I was impressed with the decor but since it had been touted as an authentic Irish pub I thought they would also play some Irish music. No it was very loud rock/ alternative music in the bar area. It was a little quieter in the dining area. Should have made the dining area larger as well. But overall our food was very good. I had the corn beef and cabbage. The service is probably better now we went a week or two after opening. They seem to be more of an upscale sports bar with an Irish twist. But still like the new addition to the area.

1  Thank islanddreamer1227
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Loved the look of the place. A little loud at times. All of us in our party enjoyed our meal. Will visit again.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The sandwich I had was good. It was very noisy and a young crowd Food was good and drinks also. This is owned by the same people that own Frankie G's.