“Oaces has closed-replaced by Scottie's Pub House”
Review of O'Acess Sports Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
O'Acess Sports Bar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Oaces is no longer in business. It was average at best. Good place for live music but that was about it. Really smokey and crowded.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I did not go into bar very much so this was not the place for me.
But last year when I watch the Cardinals game on the big screen it was the perfect place to go. The food is what you expect from a sports bar. Average food. I like to be around all the excitment during the baseball games.

Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

When I first walked in all I could do is smell the cigarette smoke. I am asthmatic so this was not good for me so they put us in non smoking but It really was only a little better. Ordered the chicken wings and when the came they were cooked to perfection. Food is great. So if you can take the smoke then you got a great meal. Price was reasonable and service was great. So try this place I think you will like it.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Sure, I've been spoiled by the other cities around Imperial that don't allow smoking to run rampant in the restaurants. But, it's the only thing that keeps me from going to O'Aces more. The waitresses are always friendly and, while the food takes a bit to arrive, you know they're cooking it for you. I've never had a bad meal there - the cooking is always tasty. Just wish the smoking and non-smoking was a bit more separated.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

If you need a quick bite after work it is a great stop on the way home. The waitresses are friendly and great. Happy hour has daily specials.