“Smokey”

O'Acess Sports Bar
Cuisines: American
“Smokey”
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

When I first walked in all I could do is smell the cigarette smoke. I am asthmatic so this was not good for me so they put us in non smoking but It really was only a little better. Ordered the chicken wings and when the came they were cooked to perfection. Food is great. So if you can take the smoke then you got a great meal. Price was reasonable and service was great. So try this place I think you will like it.

Imperial, Missouri
“Food is very good; smoke inside... not so good”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Sure, I've been spoiled by the other cities around Imperial that don't allow smoking to run rampant in the restaurants. But, it's the only thing that keeps me from going to O'Aces more. The waitresses are always friendly and, while the food takes a bit to arrive, you know they're cooking it for you. I've never had a bad meal there - the cooking is always tasty. Just wish the smoking and non-smoking was a bit more separated.

Visited July 2011
Imperial, Missouri
“Great customer service and good bar food”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

If you need a quick bite after work it is a great stop on the way home. The waitresses are friendly and great. Happy hour has daily specials.

• Visited December 2011