“Do not recommend”

Dining options: Reservations
Lakes Entrance, Victoria, Australia
“Do not recommend”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband and I arrived early evening with no other clients in the place. The gentleman was gruff and rude and when we where still eating he said we had 10 minutes till we had to finish. The pizza was not really nice and we ended up having a sandwich afterwards.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Kerri M

Hobart, Australia
“Best Pizza!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The service is genuinely friendly. Atmosphere is relaxed. The FOOD is DELICIOUS! And Fresh, Fresh, Fresh. No Bain-Marie day old mince here. My partner had pasta, and I had pizza. Both meals were excellent. Will definitely be back for more Sunday lunches - it is well worth the ride (or, drive!) from Hobart.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank RDLoren
Brisbane
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great pizza place in a beautiful town.”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The service was fantastic. With the relaxed dining experience I felt like I was over having a bite to eat at a friend's house. The pizza was delicious, although I felt some of the prices were a little inflated. Having said that, I would definitely eat there again :)

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank jep0227
Hobart
“Best pizza in Tas”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The service is wonderful and the pizza is simply magnificent. Very fresh, made right on the spot. Will definitely be back.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank TassieDevil90
“Marvelous food, just be patient.”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate in and ordered a pizza late on a Sunday evening. We arrived before last order thankfully and as Anton was very busy we couldn't really expect him to get our order to us in less than half an hour. However when it did come out it was magnificent! He doesn't have a meatlovers on the menu but the build your own pizza was even better. Quality feta, scrumptious mushrooms, chicken, bacon and salami on a tomato and cheese base. Definitely worth waiting for!!!!!

• Visited April 2013