We had our wedding at Hatcher's recently and we were very pleased. The ceremony was in the beautiful gardens and the horse and carriage was a wonderful and worthwile experience. The service was excellent and the reception room was breathtaking. We spent the night in the tower suite which was very private and the room was exceptional. We had a very good nights sleep and there was no pressure on us leaving by a certain time which made the morning after very relaxing. Some of our family stayed in the cottage and were also impressed. I am very grateful for all the effort put in by Jeanette and Colin as well as their staff to make our wedding day very special and would recommend staying here to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and stay in one of the many different room types at Hatchers Manor and it should say “Gas Log Fire Heating in some rooms” Also the pink colour of the words , can we change that to another colour. We have many different styles of accommodation suiting tourists, locals, honeymooners and families. All Rooms have: Private Bathrooms. TV & DVDs. King or Queen Size Beds. Self-Contained Kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hatcher's Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hatcher`s Manor Hotel Richmond
- Hatchers Hotel Richmond
- Hatcher's Manor Richmond, Tasmania