My husband and I got married at Hatchers Manor in Feb 2006 and absolutely loved it. (We eloped as we didn't want any of the usual fuss and stress of bigger weddings.)
We wanted the day to be fun and just about 'us'. Jeanette was amazing in helping us to create our day and listened to all of our wishes and simply made it all happen. Nothing was a problem at any stage, the helpfulness and friendliness were customer service at its best.
The manor itself was gorgeous and clearly much loved by the family. The location was good - very peaceful but not too far from the village itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and stay in one of the many different room types at Hatchers Manor and it should say “Gas Log Fire Heating in some rooms” Also the pink colour of the words , can we change that to another colour. We have many different styles of accommodation suiting tourists, locals, honeymooners and families. All Rooms have: Private Bathrooms. TV & DVDs. King or Queen Size Beds. Self-Contained Kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hatcher's Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hatcher`s Manor Hotel Richmond
- Hatchers Hotel Richmond
- Hatcher's Manor Richmond, Tasmania