Hatchers manor in Richmond Tasmania, offered us a relaxing, freindly, clean and warm place to base our Tasmainian adventure. The hosts Janette and Colin were very hospitable and freindly. They were always available with travel advice and tips. Staying on a working farm created a great environment for a our children to freely explore and enjoy. The on site restaurant provided excellent home cooked meals and a great selection of Australian wines. We will be recommending this place to other travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and stay in one of the many different room types at Hatchers Manor and it should say “Gas Log Fire Heating in some rooms” Also the pink colour of the words , can we change that to another colour. We have many different styles of accommodation suiting tourists, locals, honeymooners and families. All Rooms have: Private Bathrooms. TV & DVDs. King or Queen Size Beds. Self-Contained Kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hatcher's Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hatcher`s Manor Hotel Richmond
- Hatchers Hotel Richmond
- Hatcher's Manor Richmond, Tasmania