We stayed in the peak season and had expectations that for such a high room rate we would have received some service. Example being DVDs available at front desk but we weren't told and there was no in room info to supplement the zero help from the staff. We didn't get to meet the owners, just the staff.
Noise from people walking about in room above was more than we'd expect in a room 1/2 the price.
Other than that, spa was great and Richmond is always worth visiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and stay in one of the many different room types at Hatchers Manor and it should say “Gas Log Fire Heating in some rooms” Also the pink colour of the words , can we change that to another colour. We have many different styles of accommodation suiting tourists, locals, honeymooners and families. All Rooms have: Private Bathrooms. TV & DVDs. King or Queen Size Beds. Self-Contained Kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hatcher's Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hatcher`s Manor Hotel Richmond
- Hatchers Hotel Richmond
- Hatcher's Manor Richmond, Tasmania