Actually the only thing worthy to mention is those working holiday Asian staff, especially the lady called Mimi is so lovely and actually let me disregard the aweful experience we had.
Bed is ok, clean and acceptable, but the deco and the color is so aweful, even my grandmother has much better taste .
Overall the manor has no manor at all, cherry and apricot picking is the only highlight, the friendly Asian chef and staff are the most valuable point in this ugly dirty old manor , the owner should really read the review and think about how to improve.
Don't come , it's not even worthy for $50 a night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and stay in one of the many different room types at Hatchers Manor and it should say “Gas Log Fire Heating in some rooms” Also the pink colour of the words , can we change that to another colour. We have many different styles of accommodation suiting tourists, locals, honeymooners and families. All Rooms have: Private Bathrooms. TV & DVDs. King or Queen Size Beds. Self-Contained Kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, HostelWorld, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hatcher's Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hatcher`s Manor Hotel Richmond
- Hatchers Hotel Richmond
- Hatcher's Manor Richmond, Tasmania