If you want to stay in a 5 star hotel with all the extras this is not for you, but if you are looking for a place full of charm from both the buildings and the owners this is the place to stay!
The owners went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and get us anything we needed. The counrtyside surounding is beautiful and the bulidings represent the beauty of Richmond. Our son loved feeding all the animals every morning. He is still talking about the crazy sheep!
We loved our stay at Hatchers manor and would not hesitate to book to stay again and would highly recomend them to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and stay in one of the many different room types at Hatchers Manor and it should say “Gas Log Fire Heating in some rooms” Also the pink colour of the words , can we change that to another colour. We have many different styles of accommodation suiting tourists, locals, honeymooners and families. All Rooms have: Private Bathrooms. TV & DVDs. King or Queen Size Beds. Self-Contained Kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hatcher's Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hatcher`s Manor Hotel Richmond
- Hatchers Hotel Richmond
- Hatcher's Manor Richmond, Tasmania