“Very Interesting places of Hobart, always glad to come back to Tasmania as there is plenty to do & see & good restauran” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tasting House - Coal River Valley Wine Tours

Tasting House - Coal River Valley Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in Richmond
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Come and visit our retail shop located in the heart of Richmond Village in beautiful southern Tasmania or shop at your own convenience on our online shop. We offer a large selection of gourmet Tasmanian produce and handmade products including, homemade jams, marmalades and jellies, biscuits, chutneys, relishes, pickles and mustards, sweet sauces and savoury sauces, honey, dukkah, nuts, elderberry, elderflower, dressings, pastes, vinegars, olives and oils, spices and herbs, rubs, salts and peppers, chocolate, fudge and confectionary, pet treats, handmade candles and beauty products, including soaps, body butters and lip balms. We also offer a huge range of boutique beers, Coal River Valley wines, Tasmanian distilled whisky, including liqueurs, vodka and gin; and a fantastic selection of fruit wines and liqueurs.
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

I liked the three vineyards and the tour guide was very helpful, enjoyed the food and always something new to see.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Lynne P

Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very responsive to special requests”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2011

I was looking for a private wine tour for my wife and myself. I wanted to meet with the winemaker or owner to get a better understanding of the winery and the wine they were making. I provided Julie with a suggested list of wineries. They did everything we asked for perfectly. The other wine tour operators that I contacted seemed to be mostly geared to standard group tours, so Coal River Valley Wine Tours was my only option. They did a great job and achieved everything I asked for.

Visited December 2011