“Great bar, great offers on beer!”
Review of Bilybar

Bilybar
Ranked #1 of 1 Bars & Pubs in Huanchaco
Cuisines: Seafood, Peruvian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: JUNGLE BAR BILY. is the first rustic bar in huanchaco with jungle and tiky bar style so here we serve sea food fresh fish some beef and chiken,everyday during the day also you can order cocktail , frozen juices the coldest beer in town,our bar is full set up for our international tourist,we open from 9 am to 02 am so we have live music everyfriday, and ceviche every day until 11 pm we have nice view on from of the beach.
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Spent a couple afternoons in here watching Champions League football, which turned into evenings!
Sitting outside the front with the sun setting, a few friends and a beer is a great way to wind down. Popular with the locals to a small extent but mainly a gringo joint.
Worth a punt.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have been to Huanchaco 3 times in the past 3 years. This place is my hangout. Great, fresh food, lots of choices, variety of beers, incredible mixed drinks. Crowd is always a wide mix of people from all over the world, so there is great travel story telling. Bily and his wife Deysi are charming and always happy. Service is good. You can sit in side, or outside with a view of the beach across the street. Happy hour drinks are 2 for 1. The pier, and town center are about 100 meters away, across the street.

Important to the women customers, their motto is "the girls get home safe". In case you have a little too much to drink, or don't feel comfortable, they will walk with you back to your hotel or hostel.

Shops and surf board rental/schools are next door.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Fine bar, with 2 for 1 happy hour. The seats are not the most comfortable. Nice setting however with a great view of the ocean. The blended drinks were good.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

There aren't that many happening bars in Huanchaco but this place gets pretty lively on a Friday night. The 2 for 1 cocktails are excellent and full size unlike lots of other places in Peru. The food is also pretty decent and he live music is authentic and well worth going to see.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

The first time I was to Huanchaco was in November 2011, one of the first restaurants I visited was Jungle Bar Bily. It also proved to be one of the best. Great location, great food and staff. Second time in Huanchaco January 2013 Jungle Bar Bily became my favorite place, though I visit more restaurants, it's still here I like it best.

I could write a lot about the place, but I'm just saying, try it out. You will not be disappointed.