Review Highlights
Peru kite

Very welcoming, professionally run school with emphasis on sustainability throughout the business... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Waterman72
via mobile
go here!!

amazing experience with peru kite, highly recommend. the conditions were perfect , windy, sunny... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
samanthacostelloe
London, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Paracas
from $34.00
from $86.63
from $182.00
More Info
All reviews these guys kite school excellent instructors super patient flat water an absolute blast learning curve the perfect spot learn how spent days an amazing experience scott memo clara skills kitesurf progression
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I have to say my experience with kiteboarding is better than most, as mine was above average, I would go as far as to say exceptional as I had tried to learn kiteboarding before but my experience wasn’t all that good. Both Casey and Scott displayed a high level of competence and knowledge, knowing exactly what they needed to tell you and when. One would be surprised as how much difference this makes in your learning curve.
What’s more is that they were extermely patient and made it fun and were always laughing or smiling in the water and out.
I really couldn’t hope for better instructors and better company out of the water.

Date of experience: September 2017
2  Thank Hassan N
Casey F, Owner at PeruKite, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Wow, thank you for your kind words Hassan! We are so happy you had an "exceptional experience" We have loved watching your kiteboarding journey and seeing how far you have progressed since, Keep it up Amigo!!

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Those guys really made me getting into kitesurfing
With 0 prior expierence they have made me love this awesome sport so quick...
I always had the feeling that they love what they are doing and so were their lessons!
Had a blast learning kite surfing with those guys

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank Alexander S
Scott M, Owner at PeruKite, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Hey Alexander.

We are glad we got to meet you and even better so happy with the progress you made. Hope you have the time to keep the sport up. Please if you Have any other questions regarding Kitesurfing don't hesitate to get back on contact with us we would happy to help.

Thanks Perukite

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

They are only looking for your money by all possible means.

They will tell you whatever you want to hear to get you booked with them. They are overall incredibly rude (except for the instructor who was really nice), aggressive when it comes about money and rushing to get as most clients as possible. Shocking...

Crucial issue: they will NOT refund you if your activity is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, even if they promised you so at first! I paid upfront for 9 hours of Kitesurfing, could only do 5h30 (in 7 days!!) and after tough and stressful negotiation - who wants that in holidays?!! - they only refunded me 1h!!! (To get the most out of me, they even refunded in dollars although I paid in soles, because the exchange rate that day was better for them...). I checked with other Schools in town which of course had refunded it all!

I was really astonished by this experience, had to see it to believe it... and had to share it here.
Needless to say the worst experience in 3 months of traveling.

That's a real shame because the instructor is very nice and helpful.

Date of experience: August 2016
5  Thank V7763QJdonm
Casey F, Owner at PeruKite, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Hello. I'm so sorry you had this experience with Perukite. Since this, the school has been closed and opened under new ownership. Let me reassure you that if any lesson's where not able to be completed due to weather conditions there would be a refund if the time was not completed. As you can see from our other reviews we are professionals and we strive on perfection . I hope one day if you are ever back in Paracas you can give Perukite a second chance, of course we would like to give you a complimentary lesson to change your experience with the new and improved Perukite. Again, we are sorry you had a bad experience.

Regards Perukite

Reviewed February 9, 2016

My friend spent all day with Ido and his friends learning to kite surf, they were so nice and even let us sail with them. We only had 2 days and half to spend in Paracas but they were the perfect start of our trip around Peru. Highly recommended for anyone who's adventurous or wants to give a try to something new!

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank patito8796
Casey F, Owner at PeruKite, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Ido. If you ever back in Paracas we would like to offer discount on any future lessons, rentals or equipment.

Reviewed January 23, 2015 via mobile

Wow, when 16studens from norway came down to paracas, whe didnt imagine that kiting would be so much fun! the instuctures were really good, and have patient with us! great kite-course!

1  Thank André H
Casey F, Owner at PeruKite, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

We are happy to of taught this big group from Norway! Thank you for choosing PeruKite