“Relax in comfort”
Review of Inca Spa - Paracas

Inca Spa - Paracas
More attraction details
Owner description: The Best Spa Americas 2013, Global Travel Awards Winner, by Luxury Travel Guide UK. Certificate of Excellence 2012 & 2011 Award Winners by Trip Advisor. Business Creativity Award Winners 2008. The first Spa to mingle the best spa treatments with the Inca culture. A mystical world with a unique ambiance where your mind, body and soul will enjoy an unforgettable experience. El primer y único spa en el mundo en combinar los mejores tratamientos de Spa con la cultura Inca.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had a neck and back massage that was quite relaxing. I'd rank it in the top 75% and I get alot of massage therapy in China and the US. Caught myself snoring twice, which woke me up :)
Cost is typical of US non resort/hotel (those are typically 25-33% higher) and in line with China Hotel (Hilton, Sheraton, Hyatt etc) massage therapy cost.

1  Thank Andrew K

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I enjoyed my overall spa experience, but I feel it was a little over priced for just a massage. I would expect hot tea, chocolate and time in a sauna (I've had this included before.) I had a facial too and my blackheads weren't removed and I didn't receive much of a facial or head massage.

1  Thank twhit616
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I don't remember which massage I had, but I remember that I said that I wanted to relax, because I was very tired. All I know is I fell asleep and my husband told me at the end of our massage that I was snoring. Lol! So, I guess it was extremely good :)

1  Thank Paola E
Reviewed January 30, 2012

A little expensive for services - but heck you're on vacation.

1  Thank iraa a
Reviewed January 20, 2012

I was in the Spa for a massage. Generally, it's nice atmosphere and facilities but massage by itself is less than average (very unprofessional movement, my therapist knew only one of them like long strokes). The price was higher than on internet. It costed 200 soles. For this quality is just four times overpriced. I cannot recommend such kind of massage to anybody.

Gerencia_Nova_Skin, Gerente at Inca Spa - Paracas, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

Dear Elena,
We are very sorry that your experience at the Inca Spa did not meet your expectations.
As you know, we conduct a satisfaction survey to every client after being serviced, to ensure expectations are surpassed, or at least met.
We regret to know that on your survey you indicated “Good” as your Overall Satisfaction and the Masseuse Quality, so we couldn’t realize that you were not satisfied, and therefore couldn’t take any action to alleviate or solve your discontent.
We hope to have the opportunity to make it up for you in the future.
Carmen Galvez