All reviewsyoga classesthai massageqi gongopen airhealthy fooddeep tissue massagespa treatmentsamazing yogahalf pricer rrestaurant staffbeautiful placethe pacific oceanhorseback ridinga special placewonderful foodparadise on earth
Reviewed August 3, 2016

I was a first time visitor to Present Moment early July. The circumstances which brought me to this soulful retreat was not for a joyous getaway, but rather a time to seek some form of clarity to start to heal following a personal traumatic event. I spent two weeks surrounded by peace in the comfort of what Present Moment offered always feeling welcomed by all the staff, from America and Erika at the front desk, to Manuel and the other restaurant/kitchen staff to the pleasantries of housekeeping and grounds keeping. Yoga and body work really aided in my quest for some answers to my situation. The delicious menu offerings enabled me to maintain a healthy diet. The impeccable care of the gardens, grounds and structures was noticeably impressive. My bungalow suited me perfectly, making me feel very tranquil and safe away from the typical expected style of lodging. I will be forever grateful to Tom and Taylor for having the vision to create this wonderful place which helped me to stay present.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
6  Thank Ann252
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

What a fabulous place !! We stayed near by in a villa and came everyday for meditation and yoga twice a day !! The teachers were excellent and all the staff so lovely. We especially loved Manuel the waiter such service and a great personality !! The smoothies and food were delicious !
I can't thank Taylor enough for creating this beautiful haven ask slice of paradise

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank soberboulder
Reviewed May 18, 2016

My trip to Present Moment Retreat was my first solo vacation. I was there over Thanksgiving week 2015. Somehow I lucked out and got the only room with air conditioning. First - the Resort is beautiful. The staff called me by name. It was amazing. The first night, the air conditioner broke in my room and it was really hot. I reported it the next morning and it was fixed within a few hours. I had 2 massages during my stay. The message therapy rooms are located within a few yards from the beach so you can hear the waves. The message therapists were really good and fun to talk to.

The yoga classes were not hard core, but I liked them. The classes are held on a wooden platform facing the ocean.

On Thanksgiving day, I, along with several other people and a tour guide, took a hike in the mountains and ended up at really nice woman's house. She cooked us homemade food and it was really fun.

The people that work in the restaurant blew me away. They always called me by name and the food was really good. The wine selection was good.

What I really loved about Present Moment were the guest. I met people from all over the United States. I had dinner with them. You might go as a stranger, but it does not take long to make friends.

Present Moment is a wonderful, relaxing, fun place and I highly recommend it. By the way, I always felt safe.

Room Tip: Try to get the room with A/C. You do hear some kitchen noise, but the A/C is worth it.
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank Barbara H
Reviewed May 14, 2016

p4½* The Inn at Manzanillo Bay
Troncones
Great layout
Small café, bar
Nice pool
Loved the chairs and tables facing the beach
Great access to the beach where one can take an easy ten minute walk
Friendly food service by César
Nice rooms
Great place to chill

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 29, 2016 via mobile

This place is such a treasure. I loved my Bungalow. The ground are so well kept. Beautiful flowers are everywhere. The pool is very relaxing. Loved the yoga platform that over looks the ocean. The resteraunt was amazing. I didn't want to go home. Perfect for a single traveler or a family. I was able to walk on the beach every day just steps from my Bungalow. The beach is not over crowded. Very relaxing. I plan on coming every year at least. The art around the property was so lovely too. The whole place had such a laid back wonderfully rejuvenating vibe. I feel like a new woman.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled solo