TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY More info

“Raqueros is a slice of heaven - within an hour of arriving, I was planning my return!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Los Raqueros

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Troncones
Los Raqueros
You added Los Raqueros to your Saves list
Calle s/n, Lotte 20 y 21 | Playa Manzanillo, Troncones 40880, Mexico   |
Special Rate
Best Offer in Troncones!
Ranked #4 of 17 Troncones B&B and Inns
Chester, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2010

I was quite pleased on arrival to find that our casa and the entire (small) facility was beautiful. It is nicely designed, decorated, and landscaped. It is very clean and well maintained. It is sited on a most gorgeous sandy beach of maybe 200 yards long with rocky outcroppings at either end. Hans and Angie are very welcoming and generous hosts. They provided a nice breakfast daily and bottled water in our rooms that were both unexpected. My sons and I attended a surfing camp with isamexico that I also recommend. I hope to visit again with my wife one day.

• Stayed December 2010

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2010

We happened to be La Posada de los Raqueros during American Thanksgiving. Not being American was no problem to some other visitors from Chicago that we met there. The four of us had our hosts, Hans and Angie arrange to get some fresh, but amazingly inexpensive, Pacific rock lobster for us. This is one of the several reasons we love Raqueros and continue to go back. Hans & Angie will do whatever they can to make our vacation memorable. Hans, himself a diver, was happy to organise a dive trip for me. The next time we want to split our time between their condo in Zihuatanejo and Raqueros. What a vacation that would be.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2010

We just returned from a weekend getaway at Raqueros and stayed in Casita de los Pelicanos. This was paradise! Our very own casita on the beach, complete with great outdoor spaces and wonderful little kitchen. Even grilled some locally caught lobsters on the grill area supplied by our lovely hosts, Hans and Angie. I can't say enough about this place, at least not before I book our next vacation there! If you are looking for the perfect quiet beach getaway - this is it!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2010

It was everything I expected from the web site pictures, plus more. I could see the surf break from my bed when I woke up in the morn. Early morn surf, then great breakfast of granola yogurt, coffee, etc. The owners Know How to Take CARE of their Guests!
I will be coming back. Thanks for all.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
los angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2010

My wife and I booked for one night and ended up staying for 12! We had planned on moving around the area a little staying in different places but we ended up being very comfortable at Los Raqueros! Nice clean rooms or you can rent a little Casita with cooking facilities. We surf so it was awesome to walk right out the door to surf Manzanillo point,( a little rocky, not for beginners there, but La Saladita, 20 min drive north has a friendlier wave to learn). There is some nice swimming and snorkeling to be done right out front of Los Raqueros with great sea shell picking too. Sunsets are world class and there are a couple of restaurants to walk to. This is a wonderful little guest house with great hosts! There are pricier, newer places around to rent ,but you don't really have to, you'll be happy here!

Bob and Louise

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank triptout
Kimberley, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2010

I can close my eyes and still see the absolute beauty of these Bungalows. Upon arrival we were greeted by Hans and Angie. The 2 most welcoming people I have ever met. With a cold beverage and a smile, I knew right away we were in the right place.
The bungalow was better than expected. Very very clean. The colours of the bungalow, Trees and of course the open ocean at our door step were extremely soothing.
During our stay, we saw multiple lizards and birds. The Iguanas and geckos were a real welcome sight. I sure wish I could have Barking Geckos sing me to sleep every night.
With breakfast ready for us every morning upon wake up, we knew our day got started right. Fresh fruit, Yogourt, Juice and of course Mexican coffee.
The beach was out of this world. With frequent visits from sea turtles and big waves, You just can't beat it!!!!
I highly recamend this rental property to anyone wanting to escape the weight of the outside world!!!!

Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Archdawg
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2010

In April 2010 we stayed at La Posada de los Raqueros, my friend, daughter and her boyfriend. The accommodations there are just wonderful. We stayed in a two level Casa Sol y Mar and it was perfect for the four of us. Two very large beds, one on each level. A wonderfully clean and modern bathroom on each level. The first level also had a table and chairs and day couch (think it had a trundel bed under it but to be honest did not look). There was also a great outdoor kitchen. Fresh bottled water was provided for the duration.

Hans and Angie, our hosts and the owners of this beautiful place were informative, kind and considerate. They provided a just right breakfast each morning which consisted of coffee, juice, yogurt, granola and fruit. The perfect way to start a day.

The stretch of beach immediately in front of the Posada was just the most perfect place to pass the day................fresh air, wildlife, crashing waves, and wonderful sunshine! There were several restaurants within walking distance, we enjoyed dinners at several of them.

I almost forgot Toofie..........the resident dog. We wanted to take him home with us. He followed us around and protected us, slept in our little yard and was a great companion on beach walks...........miss you Toofie.

You can't go wrong with this wonderful accommodation.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank CarolMarieP
Also consider these accommodations in or near Troncones
The Inn at Manzanillo Bay
Troncones Point Hostel
Troncones Point Hostel
#1 of 10 in Troncones
5.0 of 5 stars 112 reviews

Been to Los Raqueros? Share your experiences!