“Relaxing, safe, wonderful beach & great food!”
Review of Jardin del Eden

Jardin del Eden
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Troncones
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enjoy a Wonderful Meal & the Best sunset View in Troncones! OPEN EVERYDAY FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER MONDAY WHOLE FISH &LOBSTER NIGTH (6-9) A la carte Menu & Pizza TUESDAY TACO COOK OFF (6-9PM) A Friendly Competition to Find the Best Taco Filling! Mezcal and Tequila Tasting WEDNESDAY ITALIAN SPECIAL 2X1 Pizzas & Home Made Pasta THURSDAY FRENCH APERITIF Wine Tasting, Cheese & Delicatessen FRIDAY SALSA & CUMBIA PARTY LIVE MUSIC - No cover (7:30 - 10:30 pm) Special Menu & Best Pizza -HAPPY HOUR (5-7pm) SUNDAY GRILL SURF & TURF (2-9pm) WOOD OVEN RIBS, MEZCAL & GUAJILLO BBQ SAUCE GRILLED LOBSTER - SHRIMP GINGER TEQUILA Daily Chef's Special Menu WOOD OVEN PIZZA & MEZCAL & TEQUILA BAR HAPPY HOUR Daily 5 to 6 pm everyday!! "MEX-MED FUSION, BEST CULINARY EXPERIENCE" Located in MANZANILLO BAY at HACIENDA EDEN
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
“Relaxing, safe, wonderful beach & great food!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

The Eden is a magical, relaxing oasis on picture perfect Manzanillo Bay in Troncones. A super relaxing spot with large, clean, air-conditioned rooms right on the beach... Swim, watch surfers at the point, boogie board, or lounge under shaded umbrellas. Heaven. The restaurant is excellent and situated steps from the sand with the perfect sunset view... Highly recommend the Tostadas, Mahi Mahi... and pizzas from the wood burning oven. Great breakfasts. The owners are very friendly and make it feel like home. Highly recommended.

L - San Miguel De Allende

• Visited March 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“Gastronomical”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This restaurant is a culinary treat. Jean-Pascal as head chef presents a menu that is well-varied and delicious. We strongly recommend the tomato tower to start (replete with incredible his home-made olive tapenade), any kind of the wood-oven pizzas (we ordered this twice), and I loved his spaghetti bolognese. I know - who would've thought that in a hidden gem of a beach spot in Mexico I'd taste amazing spaghetti! but I did. And I'd be tempted to fly back just for it. The layout is high and open, lighting is soft, and you can hear the waves in the background. We went a few times in just our one week stay. A must go.

• Visited January 2013
New Mexico
“Excellent menu, great service”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Excellent menu, great service, fine view. Jean-Pascal, owner and chef is doing a great job. Uriel, our waiter, very personable

Visited February 2013
Lahaina, Hawaii
“Fantastico!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Gracias JP! Absolutely also the best dirty martini I've ever had! You ruined me for all other orders. Thanks for the wonderful meals and charming hosting.

Visited February 2013
Tulsa
“Good american style cuisine in Mexico fishing village.”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We loved walking to Jadin del Eden to have a little watermelon juice in the morning with a cappuccino. We also at dinner here one night of our weeklong stay and I enjoyed my meal very much. I had the warm water lobster and of course guacamole to start. I would say that this is probably the closest to American style food and service that you will get in Troncones. They have it dialed in.

Visited January 2013