All reviews boogie boarding kayak tour porch hammock beautiful view of the ocean bird watching flip flops beach walking an amazing place every morning spent days ocean waves laid back can't wait to go back small town benito mike bungalow
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Excellent location and wonderful staff. Everything you need is here in the resort however if you want to go to town, you are a $5usd taxi away. Beach is practically uninhabited and you have it to yourself. Be prepared for no cell service, however this was almost a blessing, 50 steps to the beach to get cell service. Wifi was great and fast . I would highly recommend coming here, for a peaceful, non touristy, almost rustic feel. I will for sure be staying here on my return trip. Five stars all the way!

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank cameronrmoore2015
Reviewed March 12, 2017

My wife and I needed to get some rest and relaxation and decelerate our lives for a bit, and Majahua Palms is our go-to spot to get off the grid and immerse into total relaxation.

This is our 5th visit and it always feels like coming home- the staff recognizes us and remembers us every- a pretty nice feeling when you are half a world away from home! The accommodations were sparkling, and poolside restaurant provided simple yet superb fare.

Didn't see a cloud in the sky for the 7 days we were there. Nor did a single vendor approach us. Complete serenity at the pool (with great internet!). The beach is pristine and uncrowded. Okay, almost desolate- we took many walks with only the pelicans nearby!

I have already set up my visit for next year! Can't wait to get back.

Room tip: All the bungalows are awesome!
Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank juicedontravel
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

Majahua Palms is a hidden gem!!!!! Majahua Bay is the hidden paradise! 40 minutes north from the airport at Zihuatanejo...

Beautifully decorated with quality staff who speak English. Whether you want to go surfing, fishing, boogie boarding, immerse yourself in the culture, or just relax and read some books. This is the place to go!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank corriejoanderson
MajahuaPalms, General Manager at Majahua Palms, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2017

I believe your observations hit the nail on the head, Corrie. Thank you for recognizing the "quality staff"--the backbone of our operation.

Reviewed January 22, 2017

My husband and I recently spent 10 wonderful days at Majahua Palms resort just north of Troncones, Mexico. This was our first time at the resort and we plan on returning next December. We stayed in #7, the honeymoon suite, which has a beautiful view of the ocean. Majahua Palms is the perfect place for rest and relaxation. We spent many days going for a jog in the morning along the beach and then just hanging out at the resort by the pool. We often went swimming in the ocean by the resort as the sun set and then returned to the resort for dinner. No need to leave since the restaurant served such delicious food. The grounds are immaculate and the staff was always very friendly and helpful. The area does offer some other activities that we enjoyed. I liked the yoga class at Los Raqueros which was offered every day when we were there. We also went up to La Saladita so my husband could surf and I went paddle boarding. The turtle release in Troncones was also a favorite. Another favorite of mine was getting a cup of coffee early in the morning. We are looking forward to another visit to Majahua Palms next year.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MajahuaPalms, Compadre at Majahua Palms, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2017

You made quite an impression on the crew also, Michelle. For you to mention "rest and relax"---"immaculate grounds"--"delicious food" and most of all "friendly and helpful" staff. Well this is exactly who we are, this is what we talk about around the noon meal. We are very flattered you want to return. Thank you---Mike

Reviewed January 22, 2017

I stayed at Mahajua Palms for the fourth time and loved it as much as the first time. Staff is amazing, English speaking and very freindly. Food and service were awesome. The Casita we were in was cleaned daily and very spacious and comfortable. Loved the pool and access to beach a 25 yard walk from the pool. I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you! "The staff is amazing --Food and service were awesome"
I love reading this back to the crew at lunch and watching their faces break into big smiles. ---We all Thank you!--Mike