Review Highlights
Amazing Private Surf Lesson at Playa La Lancha

Took a private surf session with Geo at the Sayulita Surf Co. and had an amazing experience. He... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
morr27
Los Angeles, California
Amazing first day of Surfing!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2019
ScottWarner13

All reviews sandy bottom la lancha learn how geo suping giovani confidence basics surf wave beginners lesson board beach crew
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2019

I contacted Geo upon arriving in Sayulita, and was immediately impressed with his prompt response to my many questions and his attention to detail. We booked a 3 hour surf lesson at La Lancha beach and had an amazing few hours of surf instruction and relaxation. Our instructor made learning easy and had me surfing on my very first wave. As the 3 hours elapsed I felt more confident and with the constant pointers being offered, was consistently riding waves to the beach by the end of the session. I would highly recommend this surfing school and La Lancha beach to anyone wanting to learn to surf. Thanks Geo!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

We found Sayulita Surf Co online when we were searching for some surf lessons. Geo picked us up from our resort and took us to La Lancha, he was super friendly and talkative during the whole ride which made us feel very comfortable.
Geo stayed in the water with us until we knew all the basics and felt comfortable enough to be on our own, and then he let us venture off without him to practice and enjoy our time together. About half way through, he shared a couple of granola bars and bottled water with us as well!
At the end of our surf day, he dropped us off right in Sayulita and recommended a restaurant for us to try which we very much enjoyed.
We had an absolutely amazing time and would recommend Sayulita Surf Co to anyone who wants to get out there and learn how to surf!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2018

I recently had the experience of surfing and SUP'ing with Sayulita Surf Co. I was part of a large group of ladies and we all had a fantastic time. Geo and his crew are fun, friendly, professional and made this a wonderful experience. I would definitely recommend !

3  Thank Karen A
Reviewed March 19, 2018

We used Sayulita Surf Co for a SUP and surf adventure while staying in Sayulita in March. They were GREAT! The instructors were all so nice, very professional and experienced in instructing large groups. The locations they chose for our adventures were great as well. I 100% recommend not only trying out a SUP board and surfing, but doing so with Sayulita Surf Co.

2  Thank eanderson7141
Reviewed March 19, 2018

The owner Geo has to be the nicest guy ever and, MAN! can he surf! I took and Surf and SUP trip on two different days. Both experiences were amazing and memories I will keep the rest of my life. I had done neither before and got great lessons that gave me confidence and a great time. I didn't think I would surf on my own, but with Geo and his staff's help it was a breeze. This crew was so friendly and fun, I felt like they were a part of our travel group. I highly recommend taking advantage of all Sayulita Surf Co. has to offer. When I come back with my family we will be hanging with these folk.

2  Thank Lane W