Review Highlights
Amazing Private Surf Lesson at Playa La Lancha

Took a private surf session with Geo at the Sayulita Surf Co. and had an amazing experience. He... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
morr27
Los Angeles, California
suck up Geo's enthusiasm...

Our family just had the pleasure of spending 3 days with Geovani and his staff. He clearly enjoys... read more

Reviewed June 26, 2019
PPDBell
Houston, Texas

All reviews sandy bottom la lancha learn how geo suping giovani confidence basics surf wave beginners lesson board beach crew
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2018

We used Sayulita Surf Co for a SUP and surf adventure while staying in Sayulita in March. They were GREAT! The instructors were all so nice, very professional and experienced in instructing large groups. The locations they chose for our adventures were great as well. I 100% recommend not only trying out a SUP board and surfing, but doing so with Sayulita Surf Co.

2  Thank eanderson7141
Reviewed March 19, 2018

The owner Geo has to be the nicest guy ever and, MAN! can he surf! I took and Surf and SUP trip on two different days. Both experiences were amazing and memories I will keep the rest of my life. I had done neither before and got great lessons that gave me confidence and a great time. I didn't think I would surf on my own, but with Geo and his staff's help it was a breeze. This crew was so friendly and fun, I felt like they were a part of our travel group. I highly recommend taking advantage of all Sayulita Surf Co. has to offer. When I come back with my family we will be hanging with these folk.

2  Thank Lane W
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Geo and his staff were great at helping beginners brave the waves. Everyone who took advantage of their courteous and friendly assistance was able to stand up and ride a surfboard with a huge smile on their face!

2  Thank carolahuna
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

Brian has not only the best selection of boards in the area but also had great knowledge of the breaks and was always so kind and chill with incredible accommodations. By far the best rental shop and wouldn’t choose anywhere else! So worth it!!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Lyndsey J
Reviewed April 30, 2017

Geovani knows not only how to teach surfing but also how to make it an enjoyable and unforgettable experience! I took 3 private lessons and Geovani went out of his way to ensure that my lessons were at the best surfing spots based on my skill and the waves condition. The main beach in Sayulita is amazingly busy and he didn't mind to drive us to the other spots far away from town. What I really like is I feel like it's not commercial at all. The class timing was pretty flexible like there's no timer; when my energy was low I could just all for a break and resumed whenever I felt like it.

Date of experience: April 2017