Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nice cart and great customer service

Carts were in good shape, got us around for a week no problem. We did not have a reservation and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
K8118ILlisad
Around Town...our go to for golf carts

Once again we had a great week in Sayulita with the family. Wouldn't be the same without golf... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Jan N
San Francisco, California
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sayulita
from $78.21
from $87.00
from $161.54
from $102.57
More Info
All reviews great golf super friendly gas powered cart rental reservation process great company playa de los muertos these guys bears equipment
Selected filters
Reviewed November 24, 2019

I did a lot of reading before deciding to rent from here. They take a lot of pride in their operation and equipment. The gas golf carts have tons of power, great lights, tires that work on the "rustic" roads, and no worries about plugging it in at night or range. Service was amazing - lots of helpful hints and super friendly.

Another part of our group rented from another provider and while nice, the cart wasn't even in the same ballpark. Prices are very competitive. Knowing the cart has GPS is a big piece of mind.

The cart was a huge help and encouraged us to explore. While Sayulita is a small town, there's a lot to see and the cart makes it easy. Playa de los Muertos is a must do and walking there and back with a ton of stuff or kids would be a lot less fun. The cart also allowed us to shop light and just grab stuff when we needed it vs overload and waste a bunch of food or drinks.

recommended.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed August 30, 2019

Fernanda was great to deal with when booking our golf cart. Silver picked us up, gave us a great overview of the golf cart's features, and explained the payment schedule and terms very carefully. We were very happy with the service and price at Town Around!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 22, 2019

We have used Town Around twice when visting Sayulita. They have gone above and beyond in their customer service. Our last visit they even gave us an upgrade because the cart we reserved wasn't available for one of our days. The carts are perfect for seeing all the magic of this beautiful town.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed August 21, 2019

I checked with a few others in town and Town Around had the easiest reservation process and I liked the gas vs electric so I wouldn't have to worry about plugging in back at my hotel

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 19, 2019 via mobile

Customer service is what I remember about using Town golf cart rentals. They helped me in two major ways, both of which were completely my own fault:
1. I decided to park in a no parking spot right outside our restaurant- thinking it was no big deal for a few minutes. A cop came and was going to give me a ticket but let Town know first- they tried to reach me but I didn’t have cell service, so one of their employees actually ran across town to move my cart. By this time I noticed the cop so ended up at the cart at the same time as the employee. He showed me again how the parking worked ...... saved me a ticket!
2. I accidentally left the lights on while dining out a couple of nights later. Cart battery was dead. Left a text message for the company. By 8:00 am the next morning I had a fully charged golf cart waiting for me right outside my hotel.

Top-Notch organization all around.

Date of experience: March 2019