TripAdvisor

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My favourite shrimp and fish tacos! They are the BEST! But you really do.need to get there early or be willing to wait! It's not only me that thinks Mary's is great!

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (666)

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Mary's is my dinner go-to in Sayulita when I don't want to cook. They are great at helping me put together a vegan meal, the portions are generous, ingredients are fresh and service is friendly.

Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

We had very good shrimp and fish plates. Tostada & guacamole was good as well. Service was excellent. I recommend!

Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

Mary's is very popular (at least with tourists) and often crowded, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the food is excellent. The portions at Mary's are large (the burrito is obnoxiously so), but the food is hit and miss. My dining companion found the marlin taco "good" and the Mary's taco "superb." I tried both a chicken- and a carne asada taco, both of which were pretty average. The chicken was a little too salty, and the carne asada was a bit chewier than I like but had a really nice flavor. Service was good, efficient. I'd give a 3.5 if I could. I would not stand in line for food at Mary's, but if there are tables free, go ahead and try it out.

Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

A real gem, the best so far for authentic Mexican street food.
By far our favourite so far, these guys make any meal an easy decision!!
We’ll be back time and again, you can’t go wrong with the service and food!!