“Garlic Shrimps I miss you.”
Review of Mary's

Mary's
Ranked #3 of 137 Restaurants in Sayulita
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Calgary, Canada
“Garlic Shrimps I miss you.”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

One of the best meals in Sayulita. I wanted to try every restaurant in town but made a point to come back to Mary's. I'm sure everything on the menu is great but the shrimp in garlic sauce was amazing. Plus the servers are always down to help you with your Spanish.

• Visited July 2014

Squamish, British Columbia, Canada
“Yummy Chili Rellenos”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I had always had tacos or fish at Mary's but tried their chili rellenos this time around. Soooo good! The portions are big and the beer is cold and Lalo is a great server. Highly recommend checking out Mary's if you find yourself in Sayulita!

Visited May 2014
Sayulita, Mexico
“Could This Be The Best Food In Sayulita?”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We are still new to Sauylita and in a town with over 100 eateries (probably double that during semana santa) and even though we eat out A LOT, it is tough to quickly identify an all around winner....

...BUT...

Our meal at Marias is definitely at the top of the list of places we've eaten at here in Sayulita. We will definitely be back for more and to try some of their other dishes out to confirm whether or not this really is the best in Sayulita.

Fish tacos were fantastic (in a town with ample options there) and the arrachara (skirt steak/carne asada) burrito was outstanding. For me, the refried beans on the side was the icing on the cake... So creamy and delicious.

Quality service with a smile, clean restaurant, tables in the street, an array of salsas, with several too hot for me, but several that were perfect. All in all, stellar food and a great value...

Esto Es Mexico!

If I were to hire a cook to teach me how to cook authentic Mexican food, I'd be knocking on Mary's door!!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank melanieandmiles
Hastings on Hudson, New York
“"Authentic Mexican Food"”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

After a few days we decided to venture out and try "Mary's" a restaurant in the heart of Sayulita Mexico. What a find, the Tacos where delightful with flavor and equal to "home cooked heaven". I had 2 Carne Asado tacos and a Fish/Marlin Taco which was out of this world. All three tacos had a hint of spiceness which is a treat, with salsa, rice and beans. Cost is beyond reasonable, Quesadillas, tacos, burritos, empanadas and fajitas with Carne, chicken, cheese and fish where complimented to suit one's taste and which fed my group of 12 for about $750 Pesos / $6 each in U.S. dollars including sodas and tip. Though most of the others restaurants, from what I have heard are the same cost, I think the food here is what makes it exceptional.

• Visited April 2014
Bend, Oregon
“Lots of food on the cheap”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Stopped at this place right off the bus from PV. I wasn't starving, so I ordered a couple empanadas (shrimp and marlin), thinking they'd be smallish. When they came out (which was quick), they were huuuuuge. One would have been enough for a meal. They were both fantastic. Decent chips/salsa. Nice small place with a little street-side bar/table area. Prices are super reasonable. Ate there twice during our two-day stay in Sayulita.

• Visited March 2014