“Love Cactus Grill, new menu and owner”
Review of Ari's Cactus Grill - CLOSED

Ari's Cactus Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Ari's Cactus Grill is closed for the season and will re-open in September. We will have all of your favorite menu items from Chef Reyes as well as some new fresh and delicious dishes for you to try. Also look forward to Ari's new drink menu, always using fresh juices and the best local ingredients. If you've visited us, please review us here on Tripadvisor and let other travelers know your experience with us!
Vancouver
“Love Cactus Grill, new menu and owner”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I never really visited this place during my stay in Sayulita, as I thought the menu was over priced. A couple of weeks back I noticed new specials were being posted so I went in and and was pleasantly surprised. There is a new owner and she replaced the menu with a great selection of well priced items.

Avocado fries are a fav now, and the Mexican 'very thin crispy crust' pizza is to die for. Oh and the hot wings...best I have had in central america so far. Also, the service was the friendliest I have had in town, anywhere and a welcome break from the norm.
(like another place, where the surly bartender yelled at me "This is MEXICO, and to leave my standards at the door - when my $20 US entre showed up half frozen. LOL, kidding me??)

Good drink specials, great service and food, I highly recommend you try it.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Tanya1111

Versailles
“Must try”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We just got back from two weeks in Sayulita (heaven in itself) and have to tell you about the Cactus Grill. We were enticed in by the sign promoting avocado fries. They were everything you could hope for and more. Crispy corn meal crust with a deliciously creamy inside. I think the margaritas were the best in town. Just a hint of sweetness with fresh lime juice. We actually would get a pitcher every other day to take back to the villa. We stopped by several days for the avacado fries and a margarita but it was always mid afternoon so we never tried anything else, but they were so good I was determined to make if for a meal. Man am I glad we did. Excellent food, fresh and well prepared. Several us shared seven dishes and they were all excellent. Make sure and stop, you will return. The staff were a lot of fun also.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank ABZ60
Onalaska, Wisconsin
“Cactus Bar and Grill Fun and Good Food”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

If you go to Sayulita, be sure to stop at the Cactus Grill, a great restaurant and bar located at #7 Manuel Navarrete Street. It's on a corner about a block from the beach. Bartender Jorge makes excellent margaritas and will keep you entertained. AnaLee is an efficient, pleasant waitress who will happily take your order and make sure you have everything you need. Be sure to try their beef or chicken burritos; they’re huge and delicious! The quesadila with chicken and pineapple was quite tasty and very filling. It was served with a bleu cheese dipping sauce that was fabulous, too.

• Visited January 2013