Hotel Kupuri
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Siete Lunas(Sayulita)
$242
Amor Boutique Hotel(Sayulita)(Great Value!)
$196
$95
Hotels.com
Hotel Eden Sayulita(Sayulita)(Great Value!)
$71
Hotels.com
Playa Escondida(Sayulita)
Villa Amor(Sayulita)
Casablanca(Sayulita)
  • Bar/Lounge
Casitas del Mar(Sayulita)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskgreat locationcontinental breakfastmiddle of townnice poolshort walk to the beachbeautiful hotelplace to stayreceptionistatmsluggagecleanlinessfansparadise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Elegant, minimalist decor. Huge bathroom and shower. Spotless. Close to the beach, so you can store your board. Nice pool. The staff is amazing. I was a little high maintenance having to leave some of my stuff behind and returning later. Nothing was too much trouble for them. They were always around and happy to help.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are more quiet. It's a well built hotel, but a noisy town in the evenings. Bring earplugs.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Daina S
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We didn´t reserve, but the employees were able to find us a good room, the place is very nice and the prize is ok, their location is excelent mainly if you dont have a car and you dont want to walk a lot.

Room Tip: I recomend a room far away from the pool, sometimes the are some splashing noise
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Adrian G
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Hotel Kupuri was perfect for us. We stayed there for the beginning of our trip to PV and the last two days of our trip. It was private, very accomodating, clean and a good price! we had the beautiful pool to ourselves at night and during the day we drove around to different beaches to explore, its in an awesome location! We will definately stay there again on our next visit to PV :-)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great Hotel, great service, great rooms.
Loved our stay there, the hotel is 1 block from the beack which is an amazing beach!
Powder sand, perfect conditions for surfing, great eats, great price.

Simply can´t say enough good things about Sayulita.

I´m definetly coming back!

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carlos C
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I arrived to Punta Mita for work as I had a group at the Four Seasons, thank God It wasn't in my budget to stay there so I looked where to stay close by & I found the beach town of Sayulita, looked around and didn't find anything that was to my comfort... then I came across "Hotel Kupuri" and I was recieved with a smile from Noe the Hotel Manager and everything else was flawless, stayed from April 3-14 and couldn't be happier Noe & his wife along with staff was great!, The only thing that was sad was leaving!!
Regards, Alex Solis