“If you need a break from Tacos, this is the place.”

Falafel and Friends
Ranked #43 of 142 Restaurants in Sayulita
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Falafel & Friends!, a resto bar that was born in 2012 as a small family project, but which little by little grew until it became a space for families and friends who come in searching for healthy food and have a good time. We hope you enjoy it!
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Don't get me wrong, all the food in Sayulita is amazing and Mexican food is my favourite but after 10 days, it was a pleasure to have some hummus, a pita with kabob and just a bit of a change. They have obviously Falafel and some basic mid-eastern food. The hummus is one of the best I have had and I even make my own and have tried many. Will go back during the trip at least for some hummus to go.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I had never tasted a falafel, but I am quite a fan now(the veggie one is my favorite), their taste and texture is amazing and the service is even better, I also ask for a tapule and it was a little bit to acid for me , but my girlfriend love it. I hope to come back soon to taste it again.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We were so happy to find felafel on our travels! It was excellent! For a refreshing non-alcoholic drink, get a Limonana.....lemonade with fresh mint! Hit the spot! Very nice owners. We would definitely go back!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Patricia from the surf school sent us up the alley when we asked about good vegetarian food. a quick jaunt took us here and we were most pleased with our hummus, fresh warm pita bread and falafel. We washed it down with his limonade, a deal at 20 pesos for a litre of refreshing liquid after a hot day at the beach. Too full, we passed up the bakery next door....

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Freshly made falafel in a mexican surf town. Nice and moist and the three sauces they give you on the side (yogurt, tahini and chile) let you decide how to dress it. Good for when you can't eat another taco after surfing. Get the roll which comes in a big tortilla rather than bread.