All reviews yoga studio full size fridge bedroom bathroom small pool felt secure in town sitting area rooms are clean the air conditioning night life open air a great place to stay carmen iguanas plaza kitchen action
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2015

Never had been in Sayulita before and chose Aurinko as an accommodation by a friends suggestion and this turned out to be the perfect choice!

Aurinko is easy to find when coming to the village and is located just steps away from the beach. The place is colourful, cozy and cute with different kind of details. The bungalows are super clean, the beds are really comfortable and the living area is very functional for relaxing. What I love the most about Aurinko is that all of its water is purified, the decoration is gorgeous with all the beautiful crafts and artwork and last but definitely not least - The staff and the owners. A group of beautiful and friendly people. You really made us feel like home.

When in Sayulita check also Lunazul surf school and Sininen surf shop - First class surf lessons and really nice beach&surf gears. Five stars for all. :)

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Satujohannam
Reviewed May 24, 2015

My wife and I stayed at Aurinko Bungalows for our anniversary. It was a perfect home base for our trip. Carmen and the entire staff were friendly and welcoming and the room was kept spotless each day. It is 1 block from the beach and 1/2 a block from the town's central plaza so the location can't be beat. The outdoor kitchen and lounge area make it easy to relax and cook a meal or enjoy a drink. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kariskaf
Reviewed April 23, 2015

My family stayed for three nights and it was extremely hard to leave! The room was so beautiful open air and the hammock was a huge hit with all of us. Carmen made our stay feel like we were in her home, she was so welcoming and knowledgable of the areas restaurants and places to see. The bungalow is very clean, quiet and so relaxing. The location is 1 block from the beach and close to the town square which is great to sit and watch people walk on by while having the most delicious coffee from Chocolate Bananna. We moved to puerta Vallarta and drove back three days to hang out on the beach and do some more surfing, Lunazul surf shop had wonderful surf instructors and we all got up on the board, bonus is the discount when staying at Aurinko. We are already planning our next holiday to sayulita to stay at Aurinko.

Room tip: Every room is unique and beautiful.
Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Sakamotofamvaca
Reviewed April 6, 2015

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for a week in March room #4. it literally took my breath away as I walked in. I can't express how amazing, clean, and convenient this place is! it is literally a block from the beach, and around the corner from the main square where all the bars and restaurants are, and great wifi.
The staff were extremely friendly, the hotel was extremely safe. They cleaned our room daily, leaving it spotless! I definitely recommend Aurinko Bungalows to everyone.

Room tip: room #4 was pretty good
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Leila a
Reviewed March 26, 2015

This was the first time myself and my friends had been to Sayulita Mexico and I was not sure what to expect, but once we got to the Aurinko Bungalows I knew we were all set. The staff was unbelievable. The place was clean, has a great location, and again the staff was amazing. I have to admit there is parts of me not wanting to write this review because I would like to keep this place a secret, but it would not be fair to the owners. I highly recommend staying here. You won't be disappointed.

Date of stay: March 2015