All reviews private room female dorm spanish classes stayed here for a few days common areas nice place to stay enjoyed my stay location is great in town treated like family filtered water traveling solo over christmas a great stay other guests air conditioning puerto vallarta
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019

I stayed here for about 5 weeks and if I return this is exactly where I'll be staying. Not a party hostel, which suits my lifestyle perfectly. Clean and friendly staff, you just can't go wrong with the amazing hostel

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 7, 2019

My brother and I stayed almost two weeks with the Amazing. It was the perfect base for us to surf and dive. We always has friendly encounters with the staff and a very clean welcoming space. We would definitely stay at the Amazing again and recommend it to those looking for the same experience.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 14, 2019

This a great place to stay, it has private rooms and shared rooms, this both with separated common areas (areas to take a shower or tables to eat food). It has a refreshing swimming pool and in the shared kitchen the food is respected for everyone.
The place is cleaned everyday for voluntaries and they are a very kind people.

This place is only 5 minutes walking to the beach.

In resume is a very conformable place to stay. Definitely I will come back :)

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 7, 2019

Great Staff and guests. Couldn’t have asked for more. International and culturally diverse experience. Impressed with the kindness and friendliness. Made travelling alone comfortable. Considering another trip.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 5, 2018

We came to The Amazing Hostel Sayulita after spending several days in Puerto Vallarta. It was nice to come to a small town like what Vallarta was in the past. The hostel was a bit tricky to find but well worth it when we arrived. The pool, kitchen, and room were well cleaned and very inviting. It was so nice to have Air conditioning after spending a hot day on the beach and in the shops. It was very quiet there and we were able to relax in the pool and enjoy the jungle above. There were a few other guests who we interacted with. The staff gave us directions on where to eat and what to do while we were there. All in all it was a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: June 2018