“Highlight of my trip”

Ally Cat Sailing Adventures
Ranked #2 of 30 Tours in Sayulita
More attraction details
Owner description: Come experience an unforgettable adventure aboard our Catamaran "Ally Cat" a 56 ft, Luxury Yacht. We are a family run business, Sailing, Snorkeling, Fishing & Whale Watching, in Banderas Bay since 1985. The trips have been TONS of FUN for the whole family!!!! We are lucky to have a fantastic crew that has worked together for the past 25 years (except Noah the Captain, (Pancho's son), who is only 25 yrs old), but has been with this crew since he was born :-) With our new boat ...... "Ally Cat".... our family has created a genuine sailing adventure that is great for all ages & occasions....... A True Adventure To Remember! From the moment you step aboard you will be greeted by the Captain & crew. Sit back & relax on one of our many comfortable deck seats, sink into one of our marine bean bags, or sun bathe on our two front large trampolines, as we whisk you off to paradise. "Ally Cat" provides top of the line snorkeling equipment, 4 kayaks, 2 paddle boards, "Boom Netting," fishing gear, and a refreshing outdoor fresh water shower. There is a beautiful cabin with 2 sofas for lounging, and a full bar area. With built-in stereo speakers all throughout the boat, Day Trips include: Light Breakfast, Snacks, Mexican Lunch prepared on the boat, Open Bar, & all the boat toys for the day. Our Main trip is from the La Cruz Marina to Las Marietas Islands, where it is home to the Blue Footed Boobie birds & beautiful reefs full of colorful tropical fish. We also will sail anywhere in the bay that you would like to go. Trips are from 9:30 am - returning around 4-5 pm. There is no substitute for quality and experience. Fun...Smiles...Exiting...Memorable... that's what we're all about... TO LIVE THE DREAM!
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Went out on the charter boat yesterday and it was such a blast. The new boat is gorgeous and they have bean bags thrown around for you to set in which is a great idea. We started with a great breakfast, then did some fishing (and I caught a nice fish)....we then stopped to jump in the water and cool off. Headed on out to the island where we swam through a big cave opening to a small sand beach that was just gorgeous. From there you could walk through a small cave and another small area with the most beautiful waves crashing against the rocks. They have 2 kayaks available and lots of snorkeling gear. After reboarding the boat we had the greatest lunch...pica de galla and chips, huge salad with veggies and fruit, and another plate of ceviche and veggies....sooo good. The highlight of the trip was coming home...we got to try the new boom netting and it was an absolute blast. They have a huge net on the back of the boat . You crawl on, hold on through the wholes...and off the boat goes. It is like tubing without a tube....and much more comfortable. From the huge waves it makes giant bubbles like being in a great big hot tub....so relaxing and fun. I would highly recommend this to everyone of every age. It is approximately 85 pesos or approx $75 for the day from around 10 until 4 or 5....and worth every penny

3  Thank Kimberly B

Reviewed October 15, 2012

My family just went out on the Ally cat with a bunch of friends, about 25 in all, rangeing in age from 5 to 55 years old. We all had a great time and I want to reccomend this trip to others. It is not easy to find things that are beautiful, fun and entertaing for such a wide range of people, but this trip was one of those magical days we will not soon forget. Sailing, snorkeling, kayaking, swimming in clear blue water, just a great trip! Noah and Nora were great hosts. Fun, but aware of safety with a big, diverse group. We were really pleased and I think most folks would feel the same way. It would be a special day of people's vacation.

5  Thank Mitch R
Reviewed October 15, 2012

What an amazing day! Debbie, Pancho, Nora, and Noah, along with the rest of the crew were extremely professional. They were very attentive, cheerful, and went out of their way to accommodate our party's needs. The food was great, the cocktails were awesome and the tequila shots delivered by the staff in the funny wigs and party glasses were a welcomed surprise.

The kids had a riot with the snorkeling and the cave exploration. Riding on the spinnaker was also a big favorite!

Thank you for an amazing day!!!
Loved it!

4  Thank rikisrules
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Yeh! you are back with the new boat and what a boat!!!
I am so glad that I finally have a boat to recomend agine to my volonteers from Scandinavia/EU!
After sailing with you and your staff the last 10 years I know I can trust you on a great day!!!
Looking forward to many many more years with you all!!!!

I highly recomend this boat for any one who would like to spend the day at the bay!

4  Thank susannePalmgren
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I was one of the 11 to help sail Ally Cat Sailing Charters down. It was amazing, beautiful, and so much FUN!! I would recommend the Ally Cat to anyone, you would have a blast! Every trip is a great experience and the owners are incredible, thoughtful, and so nice!
I am looking forward for another trip!!

4  Thank Quiana W