“Our Favorite Food In Sayulita”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sayulita Cafe

Sayulita Cafe
Ranked #17 of 136 Restaurants in Sayulita
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Just look for the romantic candle-lit tables and the line out front waiting for a place to sit. Located just once block before Sayulita's main plaza, the Sayulita Cafe restaurant offers locals and visitors an incredible and authentic dining experience. A full bar with a plentiful wine list is available. Make sure to try one of the famous margaritas while you wait to be seated.
San Luis Obispo, California
“Our Favorite Food In Sayulita”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

The food was so good at the Sayulita Cafe we went for dinner 2 nights out of our six nights in Sayulita. There were five of us and every bite of every meal was delicious. I ordered the Mexican plate which included an excellent and tender piece of sliced steak, chile relleno , enchilada, beans and guacamole. The cocktails were also very good. It was great fun sitting at tables on the street watching all the action and people. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2014

Woodinville, Washington
“Consistently Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

We again visited Cafe Sayulita on our first night in town. We were not disappointed. Our group of 8 had a great meal (try the shrimp rellenos) and terrific service. This has become our first night go to restraurant when we get into town.

• Visited June 2014
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Lovely staff, had a smoothie and brunch, very tasty. Nice place to people watch on the plaza, and just hang out.

Visited May 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Best meal we had in Sayulita!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Everything was excellent. The servers were attentive and fun. The drinks were top notch! And I wish I'd had the chance to return to try more things. Fajitas were great! Tortilla soup- amazing and my husbands entree...can't remember the name but the server suggested it- a house special- so delicious! It was beef (maybe mole). So much flavor and big portions. We enjoyed this meal very much. The atmosphere was wonderful and they accommodated our large party of 13 very well. We will return without a doubt!

Jackson, Wyoming
“Chili Rellanos were a big disappointment”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

My wife and I had dinner here last night. Service was terrific, and margarita's strong. I had the house speciality, chili rellanos with shrimp, and they were a real disappointment. There was no shortage of shrimp, but the preparation was not to my liking, not that that stopped me from eating them. Two large stuffed chill's were presented in a tomato/marinara sauce, but the thing that was off-putting was the cheese. The cheese on the first chili I had tasted old and had a spongy texture. The cheese on the second was much better, but overall, I've had much better. My wife had shrimp fajita's which she said were very good, and after tasting them myself, I agreed. The portion was huge and neither she, nor I, could finish it.

• Visited April 2014