“Love it”

ChocoBanana
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Sayulita
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Choco Banana is right in the town center...I'm a bit of a Huevos Rancheros nut and it's interesting how differently different places prepare it. Choco Banana, has the best Huevos Rancheros I've had since I've been down here...and the best I've had in a long time anywhere!
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Best coffee, service and people watching in town! Pick up some house roasted coffee while there. Locally grown and organic.

1  Thank saraht145

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I only got the ginger punch which I loved! It was very refreshing and full of the ginger flavor without being overpowering. My friends ate some of the bakery items which they said were delicious.

1  Thank g0lden3
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We spent 5 days in Sayulita, and ChocoBanana was a mainstay for us We stopped there at least once per day each day. Great breakfast, great treats.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Great location, the best expresso in Sayulita. Perfect to get your juices flowing before you go paddling in the ocean or need to clear your head from cumbia night. Breakfast is delicious, the portions are generous and the services is fast. They also take credit cards so you can save your pesos for other places that don't take credit cards and avoid getting ripped off with the commissions that the ATM's in Sayulita charge.

1  Thank Gabriel C
Reviewed February 24, 2013

we tried all the choco bananas as well as the chai, coffee, and breakfast burritos. all yummy! But this is right on the plaza- be sure to walk around the whole downtown area, because there are hidden gems everywhere!