“great breakfast every day!”
Review of ChocoBanana

ChocoBanana
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Sayulita
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Choco Banana is right in the town center...I'm a bit of a Huevos Rancheros nut and it's interesting how differently different places prepare it. Choco Banana, has the best Huevos Rancheros I've had since I've been down here...and the best I've had in a long time anywhere!
Reviewed January 24, 2013

great menu! tons of options! we really loved all the drink options as well lime slush sooo good! great service!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Nice place to grab a coffee to go or to have a complete breakfast. It's more American (pancakes and salmon bagel) but it's delicious! I was in love with their banana bread

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Excellent coffee! I usually started my day here with a cup of coffee before heading to the beach. I would return to have a quick breakfast or muffin. Service, food and atmosphere is great. Right on main square to see everything that is going on. Highly recommend.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We just got back from a week in Sayulita. We started everyday with breakfast at ChocoBanana. They roast their own coffee beans and have the best coffee. The fruit platter is huge. The owner, Carol, was there everyday and made sure that customers were taken care of. Besides breakfast, we enjoyed several lunches here. Good food. Great coffee. Great location.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Lattes were okay. Service was efficient, but not friendly. Muffins were scorched, and breakfast was nothing to write home about - but not bad either.