“Fantastic introduction to surfing!”
Review of Surf *n* Roll

Surf *n* Roll
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf*N*Roll surfschool in sayulita offer you the best equipment in town, and the best service in lessons and camps, our instructors are certified .we can teach you in sayulita or arounds ( uncrowded beaches.) Daily surftrips.the best selection on rentals full fiberglass quiver and softboards for beginners.
Reviewed April 3, 2013

My daughters (9&11)and I just got back to our hotel after our first surfing lesson ever and we are hooked thanks to the great experience we had at Surf & Roll. Cielo was prompt and professional in responding to my inquiries, several other shops never even bothered to email back, and we are so glad we decided to go with Cielo and her team. We had one on one instruction while in the water and the three of us were all up and riding after our first few waves. I cannot say enough good things about Cielo, Gee( not sure about spelling) and Diego, they made my daughters feel safe and confident. We are planning a trip back for November. I don't know how the other shops are but I can say we had a fantastic time and would definitely go back here.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Our group of eight took lessons with Surf and Roll over the Winter Break. The customer service couldn't have been any better. The instructors were patient and very supportive and made the whole experience very memorable. Our group was completely new to surfing and ranged in ages from 8 to 46, Cielo and company were exactly what we needed.
We visited the shop again and stocked up on cool t-shirts and rashes. I would recommend them to anyone looking for instruction and rentals. We hope to return to Sayulita and will be in touch with Cielo to book lessons and rentals.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

There are too many surf lesson & rental choices to count in Sayulita so I went with Surf & Roll based on the recommendation of my hostel. This was their only recommendation with which I disagreed. My instructor barely spoke English (while most companies have fluent instructors) so he couldn't communicate effectively his instructions. Three times during our on-beach instruction he ran off with little explanation for 5 minutes or more each time. I'd keep practicing but when I'd look for him I'd see him down beach chatting with his buddies. Ridiculously unprofessional. He didn't put any wax on my board, making it fairly difficult to get up once we were in tHe water. I'll freely admit I suck at surfing, but I didn't really know how to adjust my attempts when he could not communicate with me. I looked around at other people receiving lessons from other companies and saw attentive and measured instruction. Halfway through our time in the water mine said to me "maybe you need another lesson"....or maybe I need a better instructor! Go elsewhere.

2  Thank mtn_peach
Reviewed August 13, 2012

When my family of 21 planned (a year ago) to spend a week in Sayulita, Mexico, I started contacting different surfing clubs and there are so many in this small town. I finally decided on Surf and Roll and kept in contact with Cielo during this past year. It was the most fantastic experience of the week thanks to Cielo, a petite, charming Mexican who not only is in competive surfing but is a perfect surfing teacher for all ages (from our family, ages 5 to 50) and each had success in surfing the first day. Her crew is truly tops. They are all professional, friendly, helpful and I never saw Cielo looking at her watch. They all want their clients to learn to surf and have fun. The children adored her and the other instructors, as did the adujlts. I am sure some of the family will return to Sayulita in the future and do more surfing with SURF AND ROLL. Jane Bode

Reviewed May 15, 2012

We rented our surf boards from these guys each day, and they gave us a great rate as well as complimentary rash guards.