“Just Poor”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We were a party of 8. Arrived at 8 pm. Wanted to order wine, didn't have any. Two people in our party ordered beer and that came immediately. Another couple ordered lime margaritas, that took 40 minutes. They told us that the bartender is squeezing lime juice.....it takes 40 minutes. After finding out that they did not have several menu item (one being guacamole ) we ordered our food and after an hour, my daughter gets hers and it is completely cold. No one else gets their meal. Then I get my meal, it is completely cold. We find out that the grill ran out of gas and that's why the meals were cold.

We left, the management of this restaurant is a disaster. Do yourself a favor and stay away because I not like to see someone else experience what we went through.

There are newer reviews for Medusa

Reviewed March 16, 2014

This place has the greatest staff. Really good food, and they know how to make a drink! We went on a Friday night, late, and ended up getting to know the servers and the chef. They were all really friendly, and prepared some great food. We had the guac and chips, a burger, and tacos between our group and everything was perfect.

Definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I stopped in here by myself and found the service to be a bit disinterested. However the food ended up being pretty good. 75p for orange juice and BLT.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I liked the atmosphere at this little restaurant.
The salads were good but the paella was ++ mediocre. Seemed like a bit of a tourist trap.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

We had heard through trip advisor that this place was good. However, our experience was quite the opposite. I was there with my son, his wife and their daughter and my husband. Three of us ordered the hamburgers with bacon and it came with French fries. My son ordered the carne asada. It took them over an hour so we asked for it to go so we could get the baby home. There were four other families at different stages of ordering. We took the order to the condo a block and a half away. Some of our meals were cold as if they had been sitting around for awhile. The carne asada was a slab of thin sliced beef served with rice and salsa. Very disappointing. The hamburgers were edible but the French fries were cold and didn't taste fresh. When we paid the bill we needed change and the owner said he didn't have it and maybe we could leave that as a tip. Totally classless. We will never go back.