“Unbelievably Good Authentic Italian Food in Sayulita!”
Review of Mangiafuoco - CLOSED

Mangiafuoco
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Marco, who turned 37 in August, appeared out of nowhere to create wonderful fresh Italian food in a modest palapa-roofed restaurant on the road out of town. It is worth hunting down. They have a pizza oven and make wonder Napoletana pizza. Wonderful! They make fresh pasta. They also make their own meats and cheeses. I am not a big meat and cheese plate person, but you HAVE to try their appetizer assortment of meats and cheeses. You will be blow away. As good as anything in Italy. This is a great addition to the local restaurant scene in Sayulita.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

So my daughter wanted Pizza. After eating tacos for well over a week straight, she needed a break and seeing as Chinese Food was not readily available in Sayulita, Italian was the solution. Then quite serendipitously, a flyer (sheet of paper) found its way to our spot on the beach and we knew that we had to eat there. We were NOT disappointed.

Pizza was AWESOME. Margaritas were great. Service was outstanding. Overall, we loved this place and would highly recommend it for dinner. Lovely restaurant off the beaten path with a nice, relaxing vibe.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Fantastic authentic wood fired Italian style pizza. We can't even find pizza this authentic in Chicago. You can watch the chef make the pasta and pizza from scratch right in front of you. Pizzas are huge! We ordered three for our family of four and took the equivalent of one pizza home with us. We heated it up in the oven the next day and it was almost as good as the night before.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I ate at Mangiafuoco the first night on a recent trip to Sayulita. It was recommended by our guest house owners, and as we had already spent almost a week in Mexico my husband and I were itching for something other than traditional Mexican food.

Magniafuoco is in a small yard just outside of the downtown plaza. I ordered the pesto, my husband a calzone. All food, including the handmade pasta, is made to order - I literally saw them rolling and cutting my pasta after I ordered. Service was great and the food was incredible. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We met, the new chef, Valentio, before she took the job and promised to visit her once she was in place. Were we surprised. For someone so young she took the place by storm. She is responsible for all the dishes other than pizza and she is an amazing cook. PLUS her Tiramisu was out of this world. A must visit place.