Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews vinyasa class beautiful space nara classes paradiso teacher studio bustling asana roosters paradise
Selected filters
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I loved staying here!

Nara is a great host, very direct and to the point, and easy to work with. Do not expect to be catered to, though. You are treated with respect here, and are quite autonomous. Just be respectful when there are yoga classes or massages in session.

There are three bungalows, and my 1-bed room was perfect. It had a bed, night table, a desk and chair, and a cloths rack and some hangers. There was even a bug screen for the bed and clean towels. It came with its own detached private shower room and bathroom, just a few steps away. The bed was made fresh every morning.

The kitchen had everything I needed to make meals at home. There are several stores/shops with any needed groceries/supplies within very short walking distance.

Beaches are very close, as well as a plethora of excellent eating spots, some cheap, some spendy. The downtown square is less than an easy and safe 8-minute walk. In fact, the entire town is pretty safe. However, the neighborhood can be quite loud at night. But this is the nature of the town: roosters at all hours, barking dogs, and on the weekend you can hear music from the square. All this is inescapable unless you are spending lots of cash for a fancy resort with AC and keeping your windows closed. (Why go to Sauylita to sleep in an AC'd room? BAH!)

Free wi-fi to occasionally check e-mail. And if you need it, a stereo that accommodates your phone/laptop/i-thingy.

I would stay here again, for sure. I loved it and felt very comfortable and loved the location. It was a huge bonus to have several yoga classes just out my doorstep under a beautiful palapa, with a great schedule.

Room tip: bring earplugs if you are sensitive to sound while sleeping at night. if you want to sleep late, bring eye shades, as it is very bright. an extra blanket doesn't hurt, but you can buy on there and bring home. bug spray.
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank star-chad-star
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I loved my stay at Paraiso! The location is perfect, just a couple minutes from the middle of Sayulita and the beach. It's so peaceful and perfect for those looking to relax. Nara is an amazing yoga teacher who was so helpful, kind, and welcoming. She also gives the most fantastic thai massages. You must stay here!

Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank heathercita99
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Located at the heart of a fisherman's village called Sayulita (an hour by bus from Puerto Vallarta), Paraiso Yoga is a beautiful garden-like place with friendly staff and other international guests. There is a kitchen where one can cook, wireless Internet connection, yoga classes almost everyday (on some days - twice a day), and a beautiful beach 5 min away (as well as some others, even more beautiful ones, in the vicinity of Sayulita). Very enjoyable and friendly. The best time to go is November and later. Summer is a rainy season, so get ready for amazing thunderstorms.

Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank Galina S
Reviewed May 18, 2012

This location can't be beat. I loved being just two blocks from the heart of the town but off on a quiet side street where it was quiet and I slept well. The property was always very peaceful. It's handy being just a block from the bus drop off for luggage transportation.

The price point was awesome value for the great room and kitchen area is a bonus. Saving money on accommodation enabled me to spend it on a fantastic massage every day!

Being able to just walk out of my room and go to yoga or get a massage or stroll the block down to the beach or town was great.

Narayani, the owner, is a sweetheart and teaches beautiful yoga and does great Thai massage. Massage with Ola is also a must - she will knead your knots and stress into blissful relaxation, I promise.

It's a perfect place to stay whether you do yoga or not, and I can't wait to go back, knowing this gem is there whenever I need a run and relaxing break.

Sorry if this sounds overly glowing but I just absolutely loved it and it was everything I'd hoped for and more!

Room tip: I splurged for a room on the side which had extra privacy and was still incredibly affordable at only 60 dollars (US) per night, but the 40 dollar per night rooms looked great as well.
Date of stay: April 2012
1  Thank ChandraCrawford
Reviewed May 18, 2012

That's what I first thought when I arrived to Paraiso Yoga. I had my own room (clean and comfy) and I was assigned a shower and a bathroom just for me.
The bungalow was surrounded by the wonderful Tropical garden that Nara maintains perfectly.

The yoga classes were amazing. Despite the fact I'm not yoga addicted but I relaxed and enjoyed the teachers.

Full Mexican experience, you'll love Sayulita and your Paraiso yoga staying!

Room tip: private bungalows are amazing
Date of stay: November 2011