Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews vinyasa class beautiful space nara classes paradiso teacher studio bustling asana roosters paradise
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I loved my stay at Paraiso! The location is perfect, just a couple minutes from the middle of Sayulita and the beach. It's so peaceful and perfect for those looking to relax. Nara is an amazing yoga teacher who was so helpful, kind, and welcoming. She also gives the most fantastic thai massages. You must stay here!

Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank heathercita99
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Located at the heart of a fisherman's village called Sayulita (an hour by bus from Puerto Vallarta), Paraiso Yoga is a beautiful garden-like place with friendly staff and other international guests. There is a kitchen where one can cook, wireless Internet connection, yoga classes almost everyday (on some days - twice a day), and a beautiful beach 5 min away (as well as some others, even more beautiful ones, in the vicinity of Sayulita). Very enjoyable and friendly. The best time to go is November and later. Summer is a rainy season, so get ready for amazing thunderstorms.

Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank Galina S
Reviewed May 18, 2012

This location can't be beat. I loved being just two blocks from the heart of the town but off on a quiet side street where it was quiet and I slept well. The property was always very peaceful. It's handy being just a block from the bus drop off for luggage transportation.

The price point was awesome value for the great room and kitchen area is a bonus. Saving money on accommodation enabled me to spend it on a fantastic massage every day!

Being able to just walk out of my room and go to yoga or get a massage or stroll the block down to the beach or town was great.

Narayani, the owner, is a sweetheart and teaches beautiful yoga and does great Thai massage. Massage with Ola is also a must - she will knead your knots and stress into blissful relaxation, I promise.

It's a perfect place to stay whether you do yoga or not, and I can't wait to go back, knowing this gem is there whenever I need a run and relaxing break.

Sorry if this sounds overly glowing but I just absolutely loved it and it was everything I'd hoped for and more!

Room tip: I splurged for a room on the side which had extra privacy and was still incredibly affordable at only 60 dollars (US) per night, but the 40 dollar per night rooms looked great as well.
Date of stay: April 2012
1  Thank ChandraCrawford
Reviewed May 18, 2012

That's what I first thought when I arrived to Paraiso Yoga. I had my own room (clean and comfy) and I was assigned a shower and a bathroom just for me.
The bungalow was surrounded by the wonderful Tropical garden that Nara maintains perfectly.

The yoga classes were amazing. Despite the fact I'm not yoga addicted but I relaxed and enjoyed the teachers.

Full Mexican experience, you'll love Sayulita and your Paraiso yoga staying!

Room tip: private bungalows are amazing
Date of stay: November 2011
1  Thank Alessio B
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Overall, my time would have been wonderful except for the fact that I went during the busiest time of year. I didn't know "Sayulita Days" was going on during my stay and even if I did, I'm not sure I could have prepared myself for how loud it was at all hours with the sounds of the festival and roosters right around the corner. I didn't sleep much during the week because of this. Plus, the top part of the bungalow has only a screen, so you hear all the outside noises and I'm a light sleeper. Even sleeping with earplugs, sleeping pills and pillows over my ears didn't help.

On the other hand, the owner, Nara, is super duper sweet and was helpful with my every need. The bungalows are also located a block away from the bus stop and 5 minutes to the plaza and the beach. Great location! You can walk everywhere in Sayulita. I traveled alone for the first time while speaking very little Spanish and found everyone who I came across at the bungalows were very friendly and welcoming. I felt safe as a single, white female in my early 30's traveling alone.

I would highly recommend to the budget conscious traveler and people who are not really light sleepers. Clean and safe!

Room tip: It may be worth it to stay in the bungalow with two beds since it's a closed in room so my guess is that it would be quieter.
Date of stay: February 2012