“Great Burrtio place!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We were looking for this burrito place in Sayulita, on the corner of the street with the green wall... unfortunately its closed down and is now a nail salon place or something...

We asked around and we were directed to this place just down the street!

Great little burrito place, fresh ingredients. We had the chicken burrito and the shrimp burrito. Both were really good! Lots of toppings and large portions for each! I liked the chicken burrito better simply because of the rice and the beans. The shrimp in the shrimp burrito was excellent, I just didn't think it was coupled well with the lettuce, tomatoes and other vegetables.

Overall, great place, great price!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

YUM!!! 2 meals in one burrito. love the sauces!! you get a lot of food for your money. they are quick and consistent!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

This restaurant is the best burrito place ever!!! I eat here every time I come to Mexico and I would recommend it to anyone. Even people who aren't huge burrito fans will love the fun and welcome atmosphere and the amazing food!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

The place itself is funny with a great menu, ambiance and strangely enough... advertising. We had fairly high expectations from the reviews so we dug in!!. We ordered a Fish Burrito, Chicken Burrito and Carne Asada Burrito. Sadly, they were all just OK. Revolutionary? Really? Revolutionarily small servings and dry meat, rice 'n beans. They would have been a great meal if I was starving in the jungle. I could gnaw on it over the course of days and it would taste the same as it did fresh off the drying rack. I don't mean to be a bummer, but there are better places next door (El Ta Corriendo, El Itacate) and on the parallel street (Mary's, Saluitacos (NOT Sayulita Tacos on the square) all had better food.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

We stopped by this place while enjoying a day at the beach in Sayulita and it did not disappoint! Do yourself a favor and swing by this place instead of relying on the normal beach vendor fare if you're in the area. I had a marlin burrito and it was both unique from any burrito I'd had before and wonderfully delicious, the perfect beach meal after a morning of battling waves. Very cool vibe too with music playing and cool "revolutionary" decor. I'll definitely hit this place up again the next time I'm in the area!