“Not just about surfing but teaching the surfing lifestyle”

Sayulita Surf Day Camps
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I have travelled to many places taking lessons; Bali, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, & NZ. I take lessons in these places to improve my skills and to learn about the local area. I find it's best to keep it local when travelling.

Beto, a surfing instructor, is respected by his community. For him, it's more about teaching people the surfing life then just an ordinary lesson. My views about surfing have improved 100% in ONE day! I've learned things that people only figure out after a lifetime of surfing! The lesson catered to my personal success. Beto's lessons are professional, safe, knowledgeable and most of all fun.

It was also reassuring to have Roxy ( the dog that smiles) looking out for us from the shore.
Check it out. Even just to say, “Hi”. Surfing with Sayulita Surf has been priceless. I have learned lessons that I can take to any beach where I'm going to surf.

Cheers From Canada.

in 5 reviews
"safety"
"town"

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Sayulita Surf Camps was a great choice when booking surf lessons in Sayulita. I booked two sessions, one for me and my wife and also a much larger group lesson. Both sessions were very professional, with everyone surfing by the end of the lesson. Beto, and our other instructors were all very professional and easy to learn from. I would highly recommend Sayulita Surf Camps and am looking forward to going back for additional lessons.

- Corry Jobin (Seattle, WA)

Reviewed October 30, 2011

I spent a week surfing with Beto in September and had a great time. The conditions were good, Sayulita was a fun town but most of all Beto was a great surf teacher and a lot of fun to hang out with. After observing my surf technique (I am intermediate level) he gave me some tips that completely changed my approach to surfing. By the end of the week I felt like a much better surfer and I am happy to say that technique has stayed with me since I have been back in the US. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed October 26, 2011

This was our 2nd year going down to Sayulita as a faimly. Our boys are now 8 and 10 and love to surf!
Sergio and Patricio are well respected by thier comunity, are champion surfers, and some of the best intructors, and speak great English!
Our family looks forward to seeing our new friends soon! ...and thanks for getting us so much surf adventure, fishing and fun!!
Slawson family