“Great Breakfast!”

Ranked #23 of 159 Restaurants in Sayulita
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sayulita Life
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We had a great breakfast at El Espresso! 4 adults and one child, and lots of options for everyone's tastes. From Pancakes with fresh strawberries for the kids, Fruit and Granola platters for the health conscious and Huevos Rancheros for the traditional. The coffee is delicious and HOT! Smoothies are fresh and delicious. Worth a stop, but not if your in a rush.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Great tasting latte. She even made a puppy face on it. We went there 2 x and had good service and food too.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

They have a very good coffee, Im a coffee persone and this is a very good coffee, I think maybe the breakfast could be little better they are good. If you are looking for a Good smelling and delicious coffee this is the place

Reviewed December 12, 2012

This was a great place to begin our morning in Sayulita. They do have the best coffee in town! Luckily a local told me because we had been starting our days elsewhere. Yummy chilaquiles! I prefer mine with salsa verde instead of rojo.....if you haven't tried these yet, give it a go. I also like the eggs over instead of scrambled.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

My personal favorite for revueltos in town (I guess I tried them everywhere for comparison!). Chopped tomatoes, onions, and jalapeños are my favorite mix-ins for eggs. The salsa is good. The tortillas are outstanding, very fresh. We only ate here for breakfast once but I'd have to say this place is better than Chocobanana across the square.

1  Thank DPT1