“Excellent Coffee”

Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Sayulita
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sayulita Life
Reviewed January 17, 2013

They have a very good coffee, Im a coffee persone and this is a very good coffee, I think maybe the breakfast could be little better they are good. If you are looking for a Good smelling and delicious coffee this is the place

Reviewed December 12, 2012

This was a great place to begin our morning in Sayulita. They do have the best coffee in town! Luckily a local told me because we had been starting our days elsewhere. Yummy chilaquiles! I prefer mine with salsa verde instead of rojo.....if you haven't tried these yet, give it a go. I also like the eggs over instead of scrambled.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

My personal favorite for revueltos in town (I guess I tried them everywhere for comparison!). Chopped tomatoes, onions, and jalapeños are my favorite mix-ins for eggs. The salsa is good. The tortillas are outstanding, very fresh. We only ate here for breakfast once but I'd have to say this place is better than Chocobanana across the square.

1  Thank DPT1
Reviewed November 10, 2012

$22 US for 3 fresh and tasty smoothies, quality espresso and 2 big breakfasts. Service friendly, food came in good time, great people watching as in the town square. We`ll return.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We went for breakfast. Plenty of customers but the tables weren't crowded together. The waitress was the least personable of all the ones we had in Saylulita but the food was good. The cold coffee frappe was great. Every meal seemed like a bargain in Sayulita. We liked it a little better than chocobanana across the square.